New

Hello my name is Jaye and I had 3 dogs up until today when I had to make the toughest decion a animal owner has to make. Chea was a shih tzu/yorkie mix. I rescued her when she was 3 weeks old and I bottle fed her she lived 13 years up until 2 weeks ago she had never been sick a day of her life. Then this morning her kidneys shut down and she had cancer. I can't type no more about her right now its still to raw in me and I can't see from my tears.
I have two other dogs Chance she's a 6 years old Rott/mix,Then the baby, Princess Mija she's a 2 year old Chihuahua. All my dog kids are rescues Chance was severaly abused and Chea was beaten by a bunch kids and left to die and Mija has progressive congenital disorder of the spinal column and Avascular necrosis of the hip. Her owners health was failing and she asked if I would take Mija knowing I would love her and care about her and if I couldn't she was going to be put down. That was a year and 1/2 ago I can't imagine life without her. She may not be able stand to well or walk the best but she makes my heart sing happy tunes daily actaully all my animals mean the world to me we have no one else.
Nice to be in a group that loves animals as much as I do.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome. I'm glad you decided to join us and share your family. I'm so sorry to hear about Chea.

Giny

So sorry to hear about your loss!

Welcome to chaz and kudos for rescuing. Can't wait to hear more about your fur crew.

Debi

so very sorry to hear of your loss. WELCOME to Chaz. your pups are a delight! I hope you post often. :)

Hello

Hi to everyone I am new here. My name is Katie and I have a 9 year old German Shepard/Begal Mix (Trixie). I also have a 15 week only White German Shepard Puppy Beau). I wos wondering if anyone can help me I am tring to post pictures of my babies and seem to having a hard time. I would like to share pictures of my cuties. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Katie

Saje

Island dweller
Hi Katie,
Why don't you start a new thread in the intro section? this one is Jaye's introduction.

and welcome to you both!

Members online

No members online now.