Kastle & Aikon go on a hike

FG167

We journeyed to MI last weekend for a long weekend with my parents. I'm so incredibly homesick and lonely lately. Summer is my usual heavy trial season and I just don't have anything going on here in TN right now. I know it takes time to figure out what venues are good to go to and when they are and everything...I'm just so tired with overworking and...I'm a big whiny brat.

Here are my GSDs!

Aikon had his first off leash hike when we visited my parents. He had a lot of fun. I am pairing him up a lot with Kastle because I absolutely love how Kastle is out and about and would love Aikon to mimic that.

A shot of the "role model"

He's a high stepper

Team work to get this root up!

He's always bringing me...presents

Working on recall (this puppy is way more independent than Kastle was at this age!)

Leader of the pack

When we got to the river, little man was not so sure about this swimming thing...

Kastle LOVES water and was more than happy to demonstrate how much fun he could have all on his own!

Shake it shake it

FG167

He swims!

And then he looks like an alien

The look assisted by some seriously weird ears...

Pretty tired after all of that!

The end!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Kastle is so great looking, and there ain't no puppy like a GSD puppy. :)

Toller_08

In that picture where Kastle is bringing you that branch he looks so much like a puppy himself. Adorable! He's such a beautiful dog, I just love him. Looks like he and Aikon had a great time!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Big transitions always take a while to adjust to. At least you have two awesome dogs and some great trails to run in the meantime!

Equinox

Tired Aikon is way too cute! Looks like so much fun. Hope things get easier for you soon, lots of love from your internet friends here :)

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
How big is Kastle? Sorry if I've asked before!

Lovely pictures, Aikon is getting biiiig!

Wow Kastle! I love his name too. I like the photo of him standing kind of off center on the trail. That's my fave.

FG167

Thanks everyone for the kind words :D

In that picture where Kastle is bringing you that branch he looks so much like a puppy himself. Adorable! He's such a beautiful dog, I just love him. Looks like he and Aikon had a great time!
He really can be. He is so sweet, snuggly, goofy - just a love bug. But, only me, Jason, and Lies really get to see that side of him :) Sometimes when we play, he acts like he's 12 weeks old again - I love it.

Kastle is so great looking, and there ain't no puppy like a GSD puppy. :)
Too true! :)

Tired Aikon is way too cute! Looks like so much fun. Hope things get easier for you soon, lots of love from your internet friends here :)
Thank you! I'm trying to stay upbeat. Everyone says that the first 6-12 months is the hardest and we're at 8 right now. Most of the time I'm so busy I don't notice. Then I visit MI and I am so sad to leave and realize all that I am missing. Especially in the summer!

How big is Kastle? Sorry if I've asked before!

Lovely pictures, Aikon is getting biiiig!
Kastle is 27 inches tall (I think), and 58-62 lbs depending on the season (haha)

Members online

No members online now.