New Collars :)

Toller_08

Not really any point to this thread -- just excited about the dogs' new collars, haha. I've been trying to find somebody forever (about a year, maybe more) willing to make me buckle martingale collars for the dogs. Finally late last week I did find a super nice lady willing to try. I don't actually have the collars yet, but she sent me pictures of them when she finished them tonight. They look exactly like I was hoping they would in the pictures, and I can hardly wait to have them. :)

I actually didn't choose this pattern for Dance based on her breed. The ducks are just quirky and fun -- perfect for Dance's personality.

Keira's...

And Ripley's...

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I looove new collars lol. I have like 30 for my 3! :O They are very pretty!

(and if you're looking for side clip martingale collars in the future that aren't in such neat designs but cheap, keep in mind that Premier sells them in some basic colors - the ones I sell retail for about $10)

xpaeanx

Wow, those are REALLY nice!!!

Where did you buy them?

I can't wait to see some pics of them ON your guys! LOL. :p

Brattina88

I want to see pics on them as well!! :D :D
I looove getting new collars. The anticipation... Ugh!! :p Right now I'm dying waiting for an ellaslead and a new harness for Maddie. :lol-sign:

Amanda885

I really like those collars! the're super nice :) *thumbs up!*
I just got mine a new one not too long ago, went from a grey/white camo one to a blue camo one, hehe.

Toller_08

Thanks everyone! Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets excited over new collars, haha.

And for those who want to see the dogs in them, I'll try to get a few pictures for you. The Dobermans anyway... it's always hard to see Dance's collar in pictures because of her coat.

Wow, those are REALLY nice!!!

Where did you buy them?

I can't wait to see some pics of them ON your guys! LOL. :p
They're from here. I'm not sure if she's going to offer this style specifically ever, or if they'd have to be custom ordered like I did, but all of her collars look very nice. :)

I looove new collars lol. I have like 30 for my 3! :O They are very pretty!

(and if you're looking for side clip martingale collars in the future that aren't in such neat designs but cheap, keep in mind that Premier sells them in some basic colors - the ones I sell retail for about $10)
I've seen those online before I think, but I can't find them in Canada and to ship them from the US was insanely expensive. Not sure why I can't find anyone who sells them here. The collars I bought though surprisingly didn't cost that much, and are local, which made them even better for me. :)

Members online