Puppy Pics!!! (3 weeks old)

Megansmom

Here are some pics of the litter I'm sitting this weekend. They got here on Thursday, and will leave on Monday. They are a cross of Golden Retriever (mom is clipped for the summer) and Cocker Spaniel (who is obviously black). This was obviously a "oops" litter. They will be 3 weeks old on Monday, and there are 6 males and 6 females. We're having a lot of fun with them here, as they are just starting to walk and wrestle with each other...:D Please no flaming since these are NOT my dogs or my breeding. In fact, it's been hard on me since we have some very conflicting views on the whole thing. (Megan is getting spayed next month, BTW)

Here they are...

***more***

a.baker

12 and they all made it! Wow what a huge liter! Aww their Gods creation pure breed or not. There loved just the same. Only someone mean would flame! I hope they all go to good homes. It will be interesting to see what they look like as they grow. :)

ACooper

*SQUEALS* Look at all the fat, shiny, puppies!

I want to smell the puppy breath!! ACK!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
LOL Megan's looking at them as if to say "Are you SURE these are ALL mine??"

Funny how color genetics work out.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Well, for an oops litter, Golden/Cocker seems like a pretty salubrious combination. i bet it will not be too tough finding good homes. They are so glossy and their EARS!!!!

Megansmom

LOL Megan's looking at them as if to say "Are you SURE these are ALL mine??"

Funny how color genetics work out.

Megan is actually my Papillon...Bailey is the mom, and my friend's dog. She's a wonderful Golden.

I've helped so much with the litter that I'm hopelessly in love with them...it will be hard to watch them all leave.

bubbatd

It's amazing that they are all black ......will love to see them grown !!

Megansmom

AW Cuteness much!

i remember you debating whether or not you were gonna take one, have you decided then?
We're not taking one...:( I'd love to, and she has offered to give one to me, but the timing is so bad since Megan is only 5 months. We're still adjusting to going from a non-dog home to a 1-dog home, so I think it's best if we waited another year or two.

Members online

No members online now.