My newest plan...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
and it's gonna be a good one! :p

So, I've pretty much owned up to the fact that there's no way I'm going to be getting a car soon, even if I had enough money to get the car (I don't) there is no way I can pay for gas with these prices. But I was a dummy and told my sister she could have the corgimobile for the summer, so I need a new mode of transportation for myself and the corgis.
I introduce to you...

PLAN B.

(not this actual bike, lol, a normal bike)
+

:D

I figure it will be good for me, good for the environment, I'll be able to get back to some of our off-leash spots, and it doesn't cost as much!

I figure if I am careful with my money I can afford a half-decent bike and the pet trailer by July. Hopefully I will be able to get Izzy used to it and ready to roll by mid to late July (I really don't see Frodo ever putting up with this, LOL, but we'll try) and we can boogy! I'm hoping it won't be too hard since it kinda looks like her crate. Izzy will also be decked out it a cooling vest and strapped in so good she won't be able to move, lol.

I'm excited.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thanks BP, I thought so too :p
Though I probably won't when I actually have to bike up hills, LOL

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
lol--good luck--you just might enjoy it! My husband rides his bike to work everyday--his choice!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I hope I like it as I will also be riding it to work, and after the summer, to college.

Members online

No members online now.