Dear Pro Designer Dog People,

noludoru

Bored Now.
I LMFAO at you.

*Disclaimer - I am talking about the typical BYB/pet store F1 or F2 mix, not dogs that are part of a breed being developed that are still in the early stages. Hence use of the term "Designer" dogs. So hold the flames.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Awesome. x3

I would wear it if it was a t-shirt, too! Even if 99% of people wouldn't get it, or would be offended and think I was a mutt hater.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I would SO buy that shirt and wear it proudly around the dog park. And then giggle as all the richies get pissed because I just called their $3000 dog a mutt. :D

Zoom = Easily Amused.

Im with zoom. I would LOVE to wear it to the dog park. I would probably be gang beat by the about 20 differnt doodle owners though. Almost all teh regulars are doodles. WHICH I dont mind. but I just cant stand the names of them goldendoodle, labradoodle. schnoodle ect. call them what tehy are. im glad some at the dog park do.

Tazwell

I work at Petsmart, and people constantly come in with designer dogs. Some people have the nerve to tell me they're purebred designer dogs.

One day, I worked up the nerve to ask a lady with a "Purebred Hava-tzu" what registry her dog was with. "What does that mean?"

Members online