Jack is officially a memeber of the pancake club.

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
At 7:30am this morning Jack was ready to leave the house.

Iz happy! Mez a leavin' (Sorry this one is kinda blurry. He wouldn't sit still)

Iz wearin' myz Ella's Lead. Iz ready to go!!!

Oh big deal. I'm going to go back to bed

Why does he get to go? Why can't I?

More pics!!

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
At 8:15am I left him at the vet screaming to be let out of his cage. Poor guy didn't know what he was in for. I told the vet he may want to do Jack fist so that he would have a peaceful day. The vet then asked if the one screaming was mine. I said yup.

I got home around 8:45am.

At 9 am the vet called and said that he was done. They definitely work fast when they want peace and quiet.

Dreyfuss is enjoying the peace and quiet without the crazy dog around.

Chyna is asleep on the couch.

I'll post more pics this afternoon when i bring him home. I will be picking him up at 3 pm.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Hooray Jack! He came through with flying colors!

PS - that photo and caption of Chyna is PERFECT - so very much matches her personality! :)

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
PS - that photo and caption of Chyna is PERFECT - so very much matches her personality! :)
I am glad that I was finally able to come up with something that fist her. It is fitting isn't it?

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Just talked to Sada...

Jack is home and is milking his situation for all it's worth. He's already trying to worry his stitches... oh brother! Sooo.... he's wearing a lampshade! Jack is NOT happy, and won't let momma Sada look at his incision. I think he's embarassed.

He IS letting her put an ice pack down there though! ;)

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
Well as sizzle said he is now home and milking it.

When we first got home he went strait to the one place he felt safe. His crate.
Iz going to stay here for awhile,k?

I then decided that since he was fussing with his stitches too much, he had to wear his e-collar.

Iz stuck.

Since he wasn't real happy in his crate with his collar on, I got him to come out and lay on the bed. He also got an ice pack to help with the swelling. (that's the purple towel)
Feel sorryz for mez pleaz.

As sizzle had said, I was having trouble getting him to let me look at his stitches, but after the ice pack he did let me get a good look. His incision is red and bruised, but doesn't look too bad. As long as he leaves his stitches alone it should heal up nicely.

Now my next hurdle is to get him to eat something. I am thinking I am going to go with canned tonight.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream

I didn't know what the initiation was for the pancake club! :yikes:

poor boy--just look at that face!!

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
Jack did pretty well for me last night. He ate a whole can of food and went potty for me a couple of times. He is also very in to drinking water.

This morning brought a new development. Jack's e-collar isn't quite big enough. He is able to get at part of his stitches. So, back to the vet I go as soon as I call and make sure they have the size I need. If they don't Petco isn't very far away.

Other than that, he's doing pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.