Why do I do this to myself?

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Honest, I did not go to the HS website with the intention of looking at the dogs! I really was browsing to look for a sugar glider that someone had called us about last weekend... and ended up looking at dogs. :eek:

http://indyhumane.org/animals/availabledogs.php?id=4629580

Why do I do this to myself? My husband is very adamant about being a one dog ONLY household... and he certainly isn't going to bend now while Morgan is still "new". Plus, we really can't afford it right now. We really not ready for another dog at this point at all, any way you look at it.

But she is gorgeous! I want her sooooooooooooooooo much!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I actually agree. Two dogs is more work in some aspects, but two is better than one and easier than just one in other aspects. Truly. But move past two and then you'll be considered for a stay at the asylum. :rofl1::rofl1:

milos_mommy

Morgan would LOVE a sister!

It's not too much more work....and she'll tire Morgan out so you don't have to!

Toller_08

Wow, she's gorgeous!

I feel two dogs are better than one as well. Some aspects are a little more work, but the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I know that Morgan would love to have a sister to play with. If I could afford her, I would be pushing this a lot harder to get her. As it is, money is very tight this summer. :( There are just so many things that make it virtually impossible for me to take on another dog right now, with or without approval.

Despite all that, I am severely tempted to stop at the Humane Society tomorrow to meet her. I am trying to talk myself out of it, because I'm probably just going to set myself for even more heartbreak that I can't have her.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I'm going to go against the "do it" fun stuff and be serious for a second.

Don't do it. And good for you for not getting another one, since you know you can not afford it.

Members online

No members online now.