Mommy, why must you abuse me so???

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well I bought Lily a cheap sweater today at wal-mart because she simply does not like the cold:rolleyes: . I put it on her like ten minutes before going outside to make her nice and toasty and then I take it off a couple minutes after coming inside. She is not really liking the sweater right now and everytime I put it on she's just giving me this look like "mommy why must you do this stuff to me?" Oh well her she is styling her new turtle neck sweater, I think she looks very cute (if I don't say so myself). Unfortunetely I have to go back for a new size for Hannah tomorrow I got both the same size and that one DEFINETELY did not fit Hannah.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
HAHAHAHA! The sweater looks adorable, but I love the look on Lily's face! I know exactly what she's thinking: "You'd better get this thing off of me. I know where you sleep...."

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I don't think she so much minds the sweater though. It's just that she knows that I am going to take pictures and post them and embarrass the crap out of her. That's my job though...I'm her mom :D.

Ash47

Taco Dog
That is so cute. I wish our Wal-Mart had cute clothes like that. I can never find Roxy anything.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Ash47 said:
That is so cute. I wish our Wal-Mart had cute clothes like that. I can never find Roxy anything.
that sweater costed me less than four dollars (well before tax). I was SO happy I bought three sweaters for each dog for Christmas (and one extra for Lily now). Hannah is laughing at Lily now...just wait until she opens hers one Christmas morning:D .

Ash47

Taco Dog
juliefurry said:
that sweater costed me less than four dollars (well before tax). I was SO happy I bought three sweaters for each dog for Christmas (and one extra for Lily now). Hannah is laughing at Lily now...just wait until she opens hers one Christmas morning:D .
Poor Lily. But, she will have her revenge on Christmas day. LOL

Mordy

Quigleyfied
you know, i was just thinking this sweater may notbe a bad idea at all for her, with her behavior issues right now.

google "anxiety wrap" and read up. it could have a really positive effect if you make sure it's a nice, snug fit.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Mordy said:
you know, i was just thinking this sweater may notbe a bad idea at all for her, with her behavior issues right now.

google "anxiety wrap" and read up. it could have a really positive effect if you make sure it's a nice, snug fit.
today is the first day she's had it and so far so good. She went outside at ten and went potty then just to be sure I crated her for ten minutes and then let her out agian. No messes on the floor at all today thankfully. I'm gonna leave her body fur longer too than what I had planned on cutting it. She's getting her face, feet and tail done Tuesday but I will probably just scissor clip the coat until spring.

Members online

No members online now.