My babies

boxerbaby

Hello!
I wanted to post pics of my babies, I love my kitties, I have always been a dog person, but I don't have one right now. My cats are my only babies, for now, besides the horses.

This is my girl Sapphire Ice (Icey)

Yuki

This has all of them, Ice, Honey, Yuki, and Dante'

boxerbaby

I only have baby pics of Chance and Ares, I will post better ones when I get my pics developed. And our new baby Dora, she is a black DSH, I don't have any of her right now.

Chance and Ares (chance is the light chocolate mitted Ares is the seal mitted on the right with the blaze

Chance (chocolate mitted)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Your kitties are beautiful!!! I about melted when I saw the second pic. :D

You better never tell me where you live, because I would totally steal Yuki.:p

All your kitties are beautiful... thanks for sharing.

Elissa

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Awwwww! Yuki is the cat I've always dreamed of!!! Is she a snowshoe? I want one sooo bad! In the next few years, once I get my house, I'm getting either a Snowshoe or a Siamese. :)

boxerbaby

Awwwww! Yuki is the cat I've always dreamed of!!! Is she a snowshoe? I want one sooo bad! In the next few years, once I get my house, I'm getting either a Snowshoe or a Siamese. :)
Almost:lol-sign: She (they) are Ragdolls. Yuki just turned 8 months and will be starting a show carrer as an adult. She did do one kitten show she was a little smaller then the LARGE males she was up against and didn't do well, infact she only took one 2nd place:( With any hopes, with her nice markings, she will do well, and may be I can get her to champion status. She is a seal mitted, Ice is a blue point, Ares is a seal mitted, Chance is a chocolate mitted, Honey is a seal point, and Dante' is a seal bi-color. Then there is our sweet little Dora, she is a black DSH. I am looking to get a lilac bi-color in a while too! Thanks for the compliments on my babies!

Last edited:

Members online