Remember these guys?

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Thanks! The vests were made for dock diving to keep the dogs dry and warm during the winter months so I put them on knowing we'd be swimming at the river. I'm finding more and more though that they keep them warm on dry land as well and do not collect plant growth and while in the brush. Win!

Toller_08

It's great to see them again! I always enjoy seeing your entire crew, but I have so much love for Sloan. When I get home tonight I will have to watch the video too because I can't from here and it sounds like I'm missing out!

ptc48

Animal Lover
Great photos. The dogs really looked like they were having fun. Dunbar and I are jealous..our dog park is only 1 little acre.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Thanks all! The video is pretty cute, I love seeing my dogs that happy and honestly it's been a bit. This apartment life is rough on them so finally being out, off leash, running around in the grass. <3

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I love the vests too and definitely would be interested if your friend plans to make more.

LOVE the photos and the scenery is beautiful. Looks like a lot of fun. My dogs and I are jealous lol.

Equinox

Beautiful location and photography!! I'm really loving the colors, the park was clearly made to match the Mals :D

Plus, 1000 acres?!?? I need to check this place out!

I'm so jealous of the gazelle picture you got. Traveler does that ALL the time and I've yet to be able to get a picture of it.

Looks like you found one awesome dog park! Loved ALL the pictures!

Members online

No members online now.