Me and my dog pack

B

BigDogs

ooh mafiaprincess, those spaniels are gorgeous. Our Ruger is a blk/tan so very loveable and that soft fur. He is so easy to love and hug. I will have to post a pic or two of him.

bubbatd

Hope you enjoy your stay ! Be prepared to be questioned on your breeding without pictures though !

B

BigDogs

people can ask whatever they want. I have learned that the people with the most to say about breeding and breeders are people who have never bred any dogs but want to tell you how to do it. I just prefer to not get into those long discussions.

I can post a few older pics, though, for now. It will be awhile before there are any new pups, unless the stray bitch is pregnant. I had her into the vet to get scanned for a microchip; he couldn't tell if there was a spay scar, he just said watch for signs of heat or pregnancy.

Dekka

Just try me..
There are many of us breeders on the site. I breed JRTs. This is not an ANTIBREEDER site.. we are ALL for the ethical breeding of pets here. :)

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
There are many of us breeders on the site. I breed JRTs. This is not an ANTIBREEDER site.. we are ALL for the ethical breeding of pets here. :)
With the emphasis on Ethical.

Welcome, either way. Like others I have no idea why you decided to join chaz if you have no interest in actually discussing anything with anyone...

lol. Welcome. So you don't want to discuss your breeding practices, answer anyone's questions, or post pictures? Whats the point of joining a forum?

Members online

No members online now.