I am way too giddy

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I got my boxes from Clean Run today. A tug and three jumps. I am soooo stoked about this tug toy it's not even funny. I know, it's just a tug but it's the one like my instructor has that my dogs both will tug on. I pulled it out and they have both been playing with it nonstop (especially Mia).

Nerd.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Hehe, yes! I got a bumper yesterday, and I'm way too excited about it! But..it's a bumper!! lol

What kind of tug is it? :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
It's one of these: http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1100&ParentCat=29

I've really had a lot of luck getting tugs out of both my dogs, who are not big tuggers with it. Mia's carrying it around the house and randomly shaking the stuffing out of it. It's very hard to get her to really play with much other than tennis balls.

Oh and I ALSO got a cookbook in the mail and Mia's registration papers! They've been lost in the mail and returned twice to her breeder.

Kind of like Christmas (for a dog nerd)

BostonBanker

Ooh, I'm jealous! I need to go on a shopping spree soon. I've misplaced Gusto's Favorite Tug Ever, and we are both having a meltdown about it.

Which dog "signed" your package? That's always one of my favorite parts of ordering from Clean Run :D

Members online

No members online now.