Breed Guess?

jesirose

This is one of my students, a shelter dog. The family is curious what breeds he might be. I think pom...

Ideas?

He's 13 lbs. One blue eye, one eye blue and brown.

ACooper

Shelties can range in size from 15lbs on up to 25 I think, so my first guess would be a bunch of sheltie in there with those markings..........but then, I'm never real good with these breed guessing things, LOL

JessLough

Love My Mutt
ok so I am assuming there is a picture that I cannot see in there? Unless you are just putting in a VERY random guess, Coop LOL

MicksMom

Oh, good, I'm not the only one who can't see the picture. Even the good old, right click, and copy & paste the properties isn't working. :confused:

Artfish

Drivey and Intense
I have a few guesses but only will say GORGEOUS!!! This dog would be sought after for commercials and movies. :) From the glass and cracked eyes, I wonder if the dog is a merle? Sometimes there are merles that on first glance look anything but..... and pomeranians and shelties both come in merle options. Poms especially have a ton of color options. Pom mix?

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Something about him makes me want to say there could be corgi in there. Maybe mixed with sheltie or pom.

Criosphynx

if it weren't for the tail...i'd bet there wasn't even spitz in that guy...he reminds me of som'thing I can't put my finger on. :)

isn't the coat a bit short for sheltie/pom?

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I think maybe it's just the angle. He's not corgi-shaped at all in person. He looks identical to Sadie in body.
Could be the angle. Then again, I have a corgi who isn't corgi-shaped. ;) Something in his face/head/ears though. Especially in the second picture.

Artfish

Drivey and Intense
Looks papillon-ish, too. Man, they need to create a breed that looks like that. Awesome.

Humps everything in sight, hmm??? Maybe the Trojan folks would pick him up for their ads? ;)

MicksMom

OMG, that is one gorgeous dog! I'm going to go out on a limb and say Sheltie/Am. Eskimo mix. Maybe with at least one other breed.

if it weren't for the tail...i'd bet there wasn't even spitz in that guy...he reminds me of som'thing I can't put my finger on. :)...
Papillon? Something about the second pic reminds me of a Pap.

...isn't the coat a bit short for sheltie/pom?
Not really.

MPP

petperson
I'm thinking some Sheltie--see the stop?--but that is NOT a Sheltie tail. Pom? Something Spitz-ish? Whatever. He's just gorgeous.

LilahRoot

Looks papillon-ish, too. Man, they need to create a breed that looks like that. Awesome.

Humps everything in sight, hmm??? Maybe the Trojan folks would pick him up for their ads? ;)
This was my first thought, but I was afraid to say anything since I am kind of obsessed with the breed.:D

Members online

No members online now.