Muahahahaha! Muffy's Christmas Photoshoot, Take 1

xpaeanx

First off; yes, I will probably be sleeping with 1 eye open for the next few years! :rofl1:!!!

Second, I would just like to say how totally awesome my dog is for humoring me, and letting me take these shots.

Third, I realize I have much to learn in terms of taking pics... and having a speedlight would probably REALLY help the quality of these...

Fourth, though I will likely try another photo shoot soon, I need help picking a few of these out to give to my neighbor. He offered to photoshop some for me. My intention is to put a Christmas pic of Muffy on my holiday cards this year...

My votes are for the last 3.

xpaeanx

Yes, the last 3 are the best.... I like the 1st of them though... I just wish I had taken it with the flash instead of not... I was "testing" to see what they would come out like if I didn't use the flash.... :(

lisabobisa

I like the first one and the last one best. :) I think it's best you didn't use the flash, that usually gives dogs creepy glowy eyes.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
I like the last one best.

the first of the last three seems blurry to me, is it just my eyes? (wouldnt be surprised, LOL) If not I like that one too!

xpaeanx

All of these were taken with flash, except for the 1st one of the last 3. That's why the color is a bit off...

As for the Creepy glowy eyes... He had one come out that way(in the last pic).... but I'm pretty sure photoshop can take care of that in a heartbeat.

I am going to try taking some pics again soon... I may get a few more props to try too.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Awww, such a sweet dog. I vote for the last one. Its a good picture!

Members online

No members online now.