The Enormous Thread of Kitten Pictures That Will Make You Die From The Cuteness

noludoru

Bored Now.
Okay, well, maybe you wont die. You'll definitely make funny sounds, though.

First, a not so cute picture. Havoc gives me the evil eye:

Bogart shows off his adorable face.

B shows off a little more

And he says his profile is just as cute as the rest of his face!

Last edited:

noludoru

Bored Now.
He also does a good job of looking traumatized that he is being photographed.

TOM KILLED A KITTEN!!!!

Actually, he didn't, but he totally wanted to. You can see it in his eyes.

Emma thinks that if she kills one of te kittens for Tom she'll be able to steal their food.

Bogart's markings

noludoru

Bored Now.
Angel kittehn haz halo

Baby feetsies are the cutest things.

That's all.

The most recent update is YAY THE KITTENS HAVE COCCIDIA! It's like my birthday. Sick kittens. I don't know what else I could have possibly wanted, but the universe just decided to punish me give me exactly what I wanted! Healthy kittens are for losers, anyway. :rolleyes:

But anyhow, behind all the sarcasm I'm a little LOT pissy that the people who had them before didn't get them proper medical attention. And I wish the vets they stayed with for a few days had caught it. Argh. So now they are on meds and nasty science diet pork by products which is supposed to help them. Yeah, sure. By-products are exactly what I eat when I'm not feeling well.

And since I've been sick and it could possibly be transmitted to humans, I'm not allowed to touch their litter boxes or them unless they are spotlessly clean. It's because I've been sick, but it's what the vet advised and I've been threatened thoroughly. So I'm very grumpy.

Mine went through Coccidea too when I first got them. PITA. I think all kittens that come from the SPCA get it, and then pass it to all the other ones they come in contact with.

They are cuties! Bogart looks like my feral Barney and my other cat Pebbles! :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'm so sorry the little ones are sick. :(

They absolutely precious. *swoons*

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Coccidia! Joy of JOYS! :rolleyes: I hope you and kitties feel better soon.

My sister was in love with Havoc. She wanted to have a little grey kitten all to herself. But my mom emphatically says NO BABY ANIMALS. They are too much work for her, lol (and my mom and I would most assuredly get stuck doing all the work, as my sister is studying her brains out in dental hygienist school).

noludoru

Bored Now.
Poor Nolugangsta.

Teh kittehs r cute. Srsly.

All of you get better! NOW!
Is that my new nickname? :yikes::rofl1:

And I am getting better, it was just the cold that would never end and then the other problems on top of it.. Middie and I took another short walk today, so things are getting MUCH better! It just takes me a while to get back on my feet.

Coccidia! Joy of JOYS! :rolleyes: I hope you and kitties feel better soon.

My sister was in love with Havoc. She wanted to have a little grey kitten all to herself. But my mom emphatically says NO BABY ANIMALS. They are too much work for her, lol (and my mom and I would most assuredly get stuck doing all the work, as my sister is studying her brains out in dental hygienist school).
LOOK CRISTY'S EXCITED TOO! :p

We'll just make sure to tell her when the kitteez will be over at your house.. I think next week they will be for another shot - not this weekend, but the next. That way she can play with him. I was so out of it I only vaguely remember you all playing with the kittens last time, lol. I love Havoc, too, but honestly he's a bit of a pain. He wont be the easiest cat to live with, I think.

Mine went through Coccidea too when I first got them. PITA. I think all kittens that come from the SPCA get it, and then pass it to all the other ones they come in contact with.

They are cuties! Bogart looks like my feral Barney and my other cat Pebbles!
They weren't at any shelter - I could forgive it, if that was the case. But they were living with people who should have given them veterinary attention, and that totally pisses me off that they didn't. Blargh. So much throwing up and diarrhea. You would think someone would have noticed something was wrong.

I'm so sorry the little ones are sick.

They absolutely precious. *swoons*
Aww! I will have to tell them someone swooned over their pictures. Aren't Havoc's eyes the best? I love their color.

And Reggin IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU HAD BETTER BE: I need pictures of your little adorablekitty. ASAP. Or else I'll.. well, I'll do something.

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
Ahhhh, just too darned precious!!! I needs a nother kittie... maybe I can convince my husband that HE needs one! :lol-sign:

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
OMG. I am in love with Bogart! Sooo.... tell me... what is he like? :)

Uh... and I hope you and the kittens feel better soon!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Awww how cute.
B looks just like Peanut when he was little!

I hope you and the kitties get better.

noludoru

Bored Now.
OMG. I am in love with Bogart! Sooo.... tell me... what is he like?
He's a pain. LOL

Seriously.. he's.. um.. VERY affectionate and VERY playful. Hyperactive, actually. He's high-energy for a kitten, despite being sick. He's sweet and cuddly but really, really fast and wants to play. Loves to lick. He hung onto my foot today for abut 20 seconds while I held him in the air and gently lowered him to the ground - very tenacious. Terrier-like, actually.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Oooooookay... forgetaboutit :yikes::p

My rents have a cat (she's going to be one sometime now) and they have come to the conclusion that another one might be nice for company.

But they're looking for a young adult who is somewhat playful, but more on the quiet, cuddly end. I should probably ask Sweet about the cats they have at Foha, right? Maybe I can come by with my mom when we're on vacation in NoVa.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi

^The best piktur. :p
And dayuum, he has a long tail o_O Maybe it's just cause I'm used to Inky who is all deformed looking, lol.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THe russian blue is a look alike to my now deceased cat Eddie. May he have as long a life as my old cat did. Good luck to all for good future homes.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oooooookay... forgetaboutit :yikes::p

My rents have a cat (she's going to be one sometime now) and they have come to the conclusion that another one might be nice for company.

But they're looking for a young adult who is somewhat playful, but more on the quiet, cuddly end. I should probably ask Sweet about the cats they have at Foha, right? Maybe I can come by with my mom when we're on vacation in NoVa.
Nolie would have been perfect for them, lol. As far as FOHA cats - we have a LOT that could fit the bill. By young, how young do you mean? Under a year? Under two? Or a kitten? I don't reccommend either of my fosters for that, but they were the nuttiest nutballs in the litter - that's why I got them. Their foster mom was overwhelmed with 5 and needed the two craziest ones to go. The others in the litter seemed much more normal, as far as kittens go.

If she wasn't already adopted, I would be telling you that you must come get Sparrow.... she's a complete love, and under 1 year. Very cuddly and laid-back. The two youngest cats at the shelter right now (under 1 year) aren't cuddly or laid-back, so you'd be looking at kittens in foster care or a slightly older cat, around about a year old. We have several that could be what your parents are looking for. . . and if they just want a cat under 5 years old that's cuddly and fairly laid-back, there are LOADS that would be perfect for them, they probably have the pick of 25% of FOHA's cat population.

If they want to adopt a cat from FOHA, you all should definitely come by. :D I don't know how soon it will be.. but about a week or two in advance they should contact FOHA and get the phone interview out of the way so they can get directions to the shelter. Talking to Cristy is perfect - she knows the cats in there better than me. And if you come out to FOHA talking with Lisa or Sue and spending time with the cats will give you an excellent idea, too. I'll keep my eyes open for you tomorrow if I go and get some pics of the kitties that your parents might be interested in.

^The best piktur. :p
And dayuum, he has a long tail o_O Maybe it's just cause I'm used to Inky who is all deformed looking, lol.
It's the angle! He has a lovely long tail, but it's not huge like that pic makes it out to be.

Members online

No members online now.