Golden Mommy

bubbatd

Hi ! It's a pleasure to join your group. I've owned golden retrievers since 1949. I was a selective breeder for 30 years...mainly to keep my line, Hawthorn Hill, going as they we're very special to me. My last litter was 12 yrs. ago....Amy's Eli was a pup from that litter. Amy's my daughter so Eli and Hunter visit their Grammy and play with my golden , Chip. Chip came to me as a rescue dog but was of my line. My special dog , Bubba, was his Daddy. I'm now involved in golden rescue but miss giving puppys a wonderful life from their whelp. Pat

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
HI ya and welcome to the site!!!!
Hope to talk to ya later!!!! :D
I own....
8 year old black lab called Milo,
5/6 Month old yellow lab puppy called Lucky and my kitty called Misty! :D

Hi Pat, welcome to Chazhound Dog Forums!

Be sure to post some pics, I love Golden Retrievers :)

Chazhound

Welcome, Pat! I'm looking forward to reading about your dogs and seeing some photos, too. I'll bet you've got plenty of good advice from your 30 years of rearing Goldens.

bubbatd

Thanks Renee ! Yes, I have soooooooo many stories...in fact I've always wanted to write a book about my special four legged friends...Wanted to call it "My Golden Years"...now that I've reached those years , I'd better get going!

EliNHunter

Ahhhhhhh... that's my Mommy. Eli and Hunter are getting ready to go to Grammy's Tues. - Fri. because I have to go out of town on business. THEY CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO GRAMMY'S!!!!!!!

(in case you couldn't tell, our dogs are spoiled rotten... and we wouldn't have it any other way :)

bubbatd

I'm not able to post pictures, but maybe daughter Amy can....

I LOVE that title! Get to it!

A good book to read to get you in the mood and pick up some ideas from is Somewhere A Cat Is Waiting by Derek Tangye.

When I get bogged down on my writing projects I go back to some of the books I've read before. The books I go to depend on how I'm stuck. Right now I'm re-reading Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil for the character studies and dialogue.

Members online

No members online now.