Neighbor's Dog- What Would You Do

Debi

Oh that poor, poor dog. I'm glad you called, Dan. and I wouldn't be thrilled with the compost pile either. if it's confined..it's annoying. if it isn't...it's attracting wildlife, rats included.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i hope that poor boy gets out of there asap.
deaf dogs particularly fret when there left alone and being chained outside is not good for any dog especially a deafie.
i wish i lived closer, id doggynap him!

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I'm glad you called too. Too many people fret, rather than calling. I just hope it helps the dog.

Amstaffer

You're right ACooper, they might do nothing. Around here, this would then become a job for rescue "kidnappers".
I agree 100%. I would flat out steal him as soon as I had contacted a rescue for him. 6 months old...it shouldn't be hard to find a home for him if he is friendly. The longer you wait the harder it will be to find him a good home.

It is hard to encourage someone to commit a crime (theft) but one could argue that not taking that dog is much more of a crime.

You are in a very tough spot....you will do the right thing. :(

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I definitely think you did the right thing.
So many people would just turn a deaf ear. :(

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
"It is hard to encourage someone to commit a crime (theft) but one could argue that not taking that dog is much more of a crime." -Amstaffer

Can i just say, what a freaking awesome quote? Thats the best way I could sum up this situation.

Come on Dan, commit a crime. For the dogs sake.

Members online

No members online now.