Middie Snapshots

noludoru

Bored Now.

noludoru

Bored Now.
HOLY CRAP MULTIPLE THREADS.

Sorry guys - my Internet went down and I tried to post it a couple times and gave up.

Brattina88

:D It's great to see these pictures! I feel like we don't see Middie as much as we used too... :p lol

noludoru

Bored Now.
Thanks Brattina :) I don't take pictures very often anymore, frankly. And if I do they're not usually of him. And even then if I have some of him I don't really edit them. (I also spent 75% of 2012 without him or with "partial custody" of him... so not much opportunity there.)

Marley and Middie are TWINSIES!!!

I want to move in with you guys.
I KNOW RIGHT. Middie is a Mini-Marley. And he's nowhere near as soft. :( I want a soft dog.

Wednesday we went hiking… well, a little bit of hiking and about four hours of driving around to find the twistiest back roads.
Or, alternatively, a muddy, washed-out track that looks like a road. But wasn’t a road. Black car + mud = WIN.

IMG_9439 by noludoru, on Flickr
The scenery was lovely.

IMG_9438 by noludoru, on Flickr

IMG_9437 by noludoru, on Flickr

IMG_9440 by noludoru, on Flickr

We both really enjoyed ourselves. Got completely covered in mud; nearly pulled off a 10’ cliff into a rocky, tree-filled chasm by the LBD; and drove around with the top down the whole day. He was great, too – no pulling on the lead. Except for the part where we almost died.

Members online

No members online now.