I has a...

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
There will definitely be more pics and video. I'm already working on it lol.

He's passed out now. I gave him a little happy traveler to help him transition into his new home with us. Omg he is so LOUD when he plays lol. He barks when he plays unlike Bamm and Cricket. Oh and he looks amazing in his new collar.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
This dog is awesome but oh boy he is such a puppy lol. Actually I found out my neighbor at the apartment complex I'm moving out of is a vet tech. We were talking last night and she took a look at him and said she doesn't think he is 2 at all. That's exactly what the vet next to my work had said too. They all seem to peg him closer to 1 and they don't think he is 100% done growing. We'll see.

I did measure him. He's 25 inches tall which according to AKC's description of the standard is within standard for a male Ibizan. I thought he looked short though for a male. Maybe I've just met dogs on the taller end of the standard. He doesn't weigh nearly as much as the average weight though since he is roughly only about 40lbs. He may just need to fill out muscle wise a little bit though since he has like no muscle definition really.

He is seriously the derpiest dog I've ever met. He is such a durr durr durr. I kind of love that about him though. He kind of has the attention span of a gnat so he is going to be different to train than I am used to, but I think it will be fun and be a new challenge for me.

He also has been showing a LOT of drive towards rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, frogs, etc. He wants to chase everything. Lure course on the brain...

Members online