New Fence, New backyard, Bobbi Foiled again....Not!!

adojrts

My husband just spent his holidays building a new backyard for the dogs. Much larger than the old one, especially the yard that they had to endure this past winter when a limb crashed the fence. We had to rebuild quickly and the temp yard was very small.
So now they have a wonderful new yard, huge trees and even some underbrush.
We could have made it even larger but instead of bigger we had to go higher because of Bobbi aka Bonzi Bobbi.
Bobbi can leap 6ft fences in one bounce not bad for a 14" tall dog........
The yard was finished late Sunday afternoon with the exception of adding lattice on the top, which should make the fence well over 7 ft if not very close to 8 ft.
We decided that the dogs could enjoy the new yard on Sunday, we figured that Bobbi would be so busy checking out the new yard that we would have some time to add the lattice..............we were wrong.
He stayed in for a whoping TWO days, the little bugger :lol-sign:

Dekka

Just try me..
Go Bobbi!

LOL got love JRTs! You can't help but admire that level of athletism.

adojrts

Ah, it would drive ya nuts (not that we are not already nuts for adoring jrts ) but he is always just such a happy dog and so proud of himself. And its not like we were surprised........thats life with Bonzi Bobbi :rofl1:

adojrts

wow.. that's sounds really fun.. we want to see your dog in action..
I am not sure how I could do that, I know he wouldn't do it with us out there.
Although he might if I was outside of the yard and called him, BUT I am not sure I really want to encourage or reinforce it lol.
My biggest concern is once the fence is very high and he isn't successful, I don't want him to get hurt, especially falling backwards onto his back.
That is a long ways to fall, especially for a dog that stands 14 inches tall.

Members online

No members online now.