Some of my murals

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
These are the only Dog type murals lol, Lady and the Tramp and Scooby Doo, i did these in my nephews bedroom, next ill be doing a huge Spongebob Squarepants one for him, hopefully paint one wall blue and do a big underwater scene with all the characters.

and the Geni from Aladdin (not finished yet, still need to add the monkey, carpet, Jasmine and aladdin)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wowser!!!!! You do great work! I think your nephew is the luckiest kid to have such an exciting room..he must think your the best aunt ever. There is alot of money to made in murals for people..you obviously have the talent. It is so hard to draw someone else's picture...way harder then most people realize and you captured all to perfection....please please when you finish the Genie and Spongebob too come back and share! your greyhound has deffinatly caught the emotion of the dog. I enjoyed seeing all of your work...just awesome! :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Wow those are awesome!! You did a great job!! I bet your nephew just loves his room now!! :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'd love to have the room! The murals are gorgeous! What talent you have!

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
Thanx alot guys!!
I will come back and post more when ive done the spongebob one, (was actually my idea, im a bit of a spongebob fan, shhhhh LOL)

I can't add any more in the way of praise - they're all great work! I think Lady and the Tramp may be the best so far.

The Greyhound, just as Smkie said, is just brimming with emotion.

Members online

No members online now.