The Venting Thread

Lyzelle

I hate it when grown adults act like children. I hate your baby-talking. I hate you pulling on me like a toddler would. I hate your two-year-old temper tantrums. I hate your stupid excuses for everything in order to remove responsibility from yourself. I hate it. I hate it all.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Baby talking? TO you? I hate it when they do it to their kids ugh :puke: Or their animals :puke:

Ppl whose kids start tantruming because they want something & then they go & GIVE it to them :/ grinds my gears every time :/ THOSE kids whose parents do that are the ones who tantrum/ act like spoiled kids as adults.

Catty, bitchy, women ... Hate em :/

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Why is is always sunny on work days (during which I am at work until the sun is well on its way down this time of year) and cloudy/rainy/icky on days off? :(

CaliTerp07

I emailed home about one of my students misbehaving on Friday. I just got back an angry, ranting email from the student about how upset he is that I emailed his mom, and how he wasn't doing anything wrong and it's not fair, etc, etc.

I hate that I can't convey to the student how much I care about him and his success.

Airn

I emailed home about one of my students misbehaving on Friday. I just got back an angry, ranting email from the student about how upset he is that I emailed his mom, and how he wasn't doing anything wrong and it's not fair, etc, etc.

I hate that I can't convey to the student how much I care about him and his success.
This is why I'm so worried about being a teacher. Sometimes you can care too much. I'm worried I just won't be able to deal with kids/parents not liking me and my methods. Ugh.

My dad is still doing the cat cage thing. Only this time it's not a 'normal' cat cage. He wants to put the cat in his room while he's home and when he's away he wants to put him in Gwen's crate. Granted, it's big enough for the cat to walk around because she's a pretty long dog but....I'm pretty sure Charlie will be pissed. I can just imagine him yowling and scratching everything within range. My dad's deaf so he has no idea how loud his cat is/can get. I get sick of my dad's 'Wtf?' ideas sometimes.

Also of him randomly saying hurtful things to me. Over the past two days he's made me cry three times. I was putting some of his things away in his closet and came across some notes my Nanny (grandmother) had written as she was dying. I told him that I found them and how I know we all miss her. His first response is "You didn't throw them away did you?!" I don't know what I've done to him to make him think such an awful thought of me. It really hurt my feelings.
He also mentioned how I've never appreciative of him letting me stay in his house. I thank him often and bite my tongue constantly. I realize I'm lucky and that's why I don't have everything my way. He just says he doesn't mean the things he says.
Yeah, okay, that makes it all just fine. Next time you say I have no heart because I'm not crying in front of you about my dead grandmother, I'll just try to remember that.

Lyzelle

I'm ridiculously addicted to cheese puffs right now.

Digging in the change jar addicted. Eating everything in the house to distract me, addicted. Part of me is like, "Get a grip woman". The other part is going, "Mmm. Delicious cheese puffs".

So I'm sending Jin out in the cold wind and snow to go get me cheese puffs. Zero ****s given.

Lyzelle

I'm ridiculously addicted to cheese puffs right now.

Digging in the change jar addicted. Eating everything in the house to distract me, addicted. Part of me is like, "Get a grip woman". The other part is going, "Mmm. Delicious cheese puffs".

So I'm sending Jin out in the cold wind and snow to go get me cheese puffs. Zero ****s given.
Re-reading this, I feel like I should probably go ahead and get that pregnancy test out of the way. I mean, it's highly unlikely and all, right? And completely normal for women on birth control to miss periods.

But. Hm. Yeah.

Cheese puffs.

Lyzelle

Yep! Cheetos Cheese Puffs.

Got the taste for them last week and haven't been able to stop the destruction of my diet and the Shoppette's cheese puff stock.

Barbara!

Yep! Cheetos Cheese Puffs.

Got the taste for them last week and haven't been able to stop the destruction of my diet and the Shoppette's cheese puff stock.
You're not the only one. My pregnancy is making want cheese puffs, bugles, or Mexican food.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Bees didn't want to eat her food tonight. :( She's about a year and a half or so, which from my understanding is a senior rat. I'm really hoping she just wasn't hungry, but I've noticed her appetite slowly going down these past few days.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I've been saying forever there is something wrong with Savannah I can never tell you what but there is SOMETHING not right. We are calling tomorrow to another dr a friend suggested we try in a different town. We are still having butt problems it started again when she got dairied (I gave her a piece of turkey from RIGHT next to the carcass so very little dairy but some) and the diarehha with the MRSA meds. Then today I compared pictures of her and Morgan and the difference is like WHOA to me. Morgan was 20 lbs at 6 mths. They are the same age in the pics and everything. Hes 20 lbs and still has a neck and wrists. She doesn't. Then today she ate 16 oz in less then a hour this morning.

Savannah tonight

Morgan the SAME exact age.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
ARGH I am sick of Belle peeing on the floor when we go away.

We just got back yesterday and our house REEKS of urine. I have to go rent a carpet cleaner again today to clean it all up.

Members online

No members online now.