What titles does your dog have?

Catsi

None here.

I did toy with the idea of competing in Rally with Grace (who is 11) but unfortunately the CCC has a rule that only one non registered (purebred) dog can be registered on the associate registered in a person's lifetime. Seeing that they are the only organisation that hold Rally and Obedience, that would effectively allow me to own no more non-pedigreed dogs (therefore no rescue dogs.) So I decided to just dabble in it for fun, no competition. I'm pretty sure our state is the only state with that rule.

Abby - well, Abby is better suited as a dog to just have fun with. She is nervy and reactive. Fun to train in the right conditions, but I'd be asking too much of her to compete or even attend certain classes. The right trainer would probably do fine with her, but for me... I prefer to keep her within her comfort zone and have some fun.

Edit - actually, Abby should've earned a dock-diving title for her efforts this weekend. We are house-sitting for a friend and we were down at the dam. Little miss is a bit dubious of large bodies of water (fine with the surf) and I truly wasn't expecting her to catch sight of a whistler, sprint the fifty or so metres down the bank and launch herself into the water. I already had my shoes off ready to dive in (yeah, neurotic owner, but you do hear stories of dogs drowing!) by the time I figured that she was actually having a great old time. Really wish I had have got that on video!!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Ch. bodhi poopy head GE SC BC GAD

Gas Emitter, Stick Chewer, Ball Catching Generally Awesome Dog.

lizzybeth727

Keegan's only title now is Adult Dog FINALLY (his puppyhood was long). My two main goals for him are AKC Obedience and agility. I'm hoping to start trialing in agility in late summer/fall. We would've started an Obedience class this week, except that I have to get new tires instead. :(

Luna also has no titles. :( My goal with her has always been to get her into therapy work, she'd LOVE it, but alas, all my training energies (and monies) are going to Keegan right now.

Paige

Let it be
He has none and probably never will. I'm happy just having Bandit be a pet but I cannot wait for my next dog to do some sort of trialing with. Poor Bandit is kind of my test animal. He's so patient with me that learning with him has been awesome.

elegy

overdogged
Mushroom -- Couch Holder Downer Extraordinaire.

Luce --
Obedience titles: CD, CD-H
Rally titles: RN, RA, RL1-COE, RL2-COE, RL3-COE, RLV-COE, RL1X, RL2X, ARCH, ARCHX. Nationally ranked in ARCH level in 2010 (first APBT to be nationally ranked in APDT rally). Nationally ranked in Veterans in 2011. I am super super proud of that ARCH national ranking, because it put the pit bull breed up there in the standings for everyone to see. (The vets ranking certificate just showed up in the mail completely unexpected- I only showed her in one 4-trial weekend show in order to finish up the titles I wanted, and apparently that was enough.)
Misc: CGC, TT

Steve--
Rally: RN, RA, RL1-COE
Flyball: He's up to his FMX (10,000 NAFA points) with a personal best of 3.953 seconds.
Future: Someday we'll get going in agility. Really. I think I could probably take him out and trial him and not embarrass myself at this point, but until I *feel* ready, I'm going to wait to enter him. We'll also do more rally, and I'd really like to put a CDX on him.

None at all. I'm not generally competitive enough to do things... competitively. :p

I've taken some agility for fun classes with Squash and Maisy... Maisy got an A for effort but clearly didn't really care for it, and Squash really loves it but honestly it's not something I ever see myself going to a trial for.

But... I also recently started taking some Rally classes with him, and despite my shortcomings as a trainer he is surprisingly good at it and I'm having a lot of fun. It's a little bit more my speed, so I could possibly see myself pursuing that if we continue to enjoy it.

And since Pip doesn't care for most things, no point in going down any of those roads with him. He's just my dog park dog. :p

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Kiba is "Meredisu's Ookami Purinsesu" CL2 CL3-F/R/H TBAD TG1
Plans of the next couple months is to get her Novice titles in AKC (Standard, JWW, FAST), she's one Snooker away from her CL3 title (then she'd just be CL3), and next Teacup trial she could finish her Intermediate titles.

Tsuki is "Merico's Cherry Blossom Tryst"
She has one Teacup Q, and was award a Dilly Award last CPE trial for NQing all her runs. lol.

Stryder and I are hopefully doing an ATTS this upcoming Saturday.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
But... I also recently started taking some Rally classes with him, and despite my shortcomings as a trainer he is surprisingly good at it and I'm having a lot of fun. It's a little bit more my speed, so I could possibly see myself pursuing that if we continue to enjoy it.
Rally is a gateway drug. Proceed with caution :p

I started as a "just for fun" person who was doodling around with Kim & Webby one day and was told I should really really try this local APDT rally trial because they already knew the behaviors I just needed to know how to read the signs...I said nah...over the next two months they talked me in to going to that one local rally trial...

And, well. Yeah.

Rally is a gateway drug. Proceed with caution :p

I started as a "just for fun" person who was doodling around with Kim & Webby one day and was told I should really really try this local APDT rally trial because they already knew the behaviors I just needed to know how to read the signs...I said nah...over the next two months they talked me in to going to that one local rally trial...

And, well. Yeah.
Aheheh. Well I know for sure I lack the precision (or desire to be precise) for Obedience. And competitive agility scares me. So even if I get hooked on the gateway, I don't think I'll pass through it. :p

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Aheheh. Well I know for sure I lack the precision (or desire to be precise) for Obedience. And competitive agility scares me. So even if I get hooked on the gateway, I don't think I'll pass through it. :p
lol! You say that now.... ;)
Glad you guys are having fun though :)

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
We don't have too many titles yet...

Pentti - CH (before he came to me - I had nothing to do with it LOL) and just his CGC certification. Hoping to get him Therapy tested soon (I've been SUCH a slacker) then get the AKC Therapy Dog title.

Bubbles - CH (again, before I got her). Hoping to get her GCH on her eventually. I'm not showing as much as I would like, though, so it may take a while....

Kimma - RN, and her CGC cert. I'm hoping to get her RA by the end of the year and hopefully get some agility titles on her, too. I want to try for her CD/CDX eventually, but I want to take some classes for that first.

Sekah

The Monster.
Cohen has a tiny handful, with a few more in the works: RN, CGN, HIC.

She has two legs each of her RA and CD, both of which I hope to finish up in May. She also has a handful of Qs in AAC novice agility, but no full titles yet.

As for future plans, I want to get her RE, and go as far into obedience and AAC agility as I can. For obedience, she already has almost all the requisite behaviours, but her heelwork needs polishing up, and she needs to practice more in unfamiliar areas.

SpringerLover

Buzz has his NADAC Novice Versatility (NAC, NCC, NJC, TN-N, TG-N, WV-N) as well as his S-NJC and O-TN-N.
He's earned his RL1, RL2, RLV, and ARCH in APDT rally and his RN in AKC rally.
U-CD in UKC obedience. He is a registered therapy dog with Therapy Dogs, Inc and earned his CGC when he was a youngster.

Bailey has her VCD1 from AKC (NAP, NJP, CD, TD). She's also competed in CPE, USDAA, and NADAC agility (NAC, NJC, TN-N, NCC). She earned her CGC and passed the associated TDI test quite a while back. She hates therapy work... :D

We still do APDT rally and sometimes CDSP obedience locally.

adojrts

Petie: AAC agility; ADC, SGDC, AGDC, MGDC, MSDC, MJDC, MSCDC, EXJ Bronze, EXSc Bronze. Plus a ton of stuff in JRTCA & JRTCC, 3 National Championships and countless Racing Championships. He is also earned NHC's (Natural Hunting Cert), he was a very reliable hunting terrier. And he has won classes and had high placements at the AAC Ontario Regional Championships and Nats :)

Who: Just starting her agility career, picked some q's already in a couple of trials. She will also go to the working field this summer.

Bobbi has also won a bunch of stuff, but was never trialed enough to earn much, proven hunting dog, 2nd at Nationals in Racing, and had high placements in conformation at Nats.

SaraB

Zuma has nothing yet.... *hoping* for her AKC Novice Standard and JWW titles to be finished in May. She has a couple legs for her level 2 CPE titles as well.

Red Chrome

Judge is Osyrius SilverChrome GTOVonMarionHaus CGC RN DDJ

LoLa is WBBs BleauChrome LadyOf TheCopa STARR CGC
I hope to add a BH and IPO1 to Judge this year as well as another Dock Dog title and an RA!

LoLa hopefully will get her BH, CD and RN this year. She is debuting at DVG KG regionals for her BH and then we will pursue more IPO OB titles with her. We will also start dabbling in some Ring stuff with her.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'd like to get a CDX and at few rally titles on Knox. Plus the AD which I think is the twelve mile endurance test. At least an IPOII on him, plus a CGC. We may also start dabbling in Dock diving, he's the only one of mine willing to fling himself in the water after anything lol. But right now he's just in training. :p

Members online