Blue Toy Poodle

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manchesters

Having a Tantrum?

Richie1234 said:
Renee?... Chaz?... Lock this thread b4 I lose my temper...
Grow up. Anyone who embarrasses a dog by doing that is a twit. As is anyone who defends that action.
You see, adults have a right to voice their opinons. It is only the twits that try to tell people what to say and how to say it. You ever heard of communism? Or aren't you far enough along in school to have studied it? You are a communist wannabe!

Oh....I forgot. He has a dog now, so he figures he is an expert, and can run with the big dogs, rofl.

Richie12345

Manchesters said:
What I have to admit is that you seem to have not too much respect for your elders. And that you have no clue what I am talking about as pertains to pink noses. I am (or was for about 20 years--how old are you???) a dog exhibitor. In the majority of breeds pink noses are a fault. Do you know what that means? TO MY EYE they are UGLY. And to a large number of DOG PEOPLE (which you are not) they are ugly. In fact the apricot Poodle was a disqualified dog at first. Because the breeders did not want ugly dogs like that in the gene pool. Same with blue and fawn Dobermans. But eventually they were accepted for showing.

I am being polite by answering your post, because I know you have a good heart. But you are starting to run with the pack now, I have no respect for that. You are in no position to judge me. How about asking a civil question like---Just WHY do you say they are ugly Manchesters? In 10 years you may have progressed to that point!
I just lost my temper.... You see no beauty in a dog that doesn't meet standards, huh? You truly don't care about the dogs temperament, just about the looks... you're a dissapointment, you make me sick... Cotton seems to have a wonderful personality who makes people laugh with her silly antics, and what do you say? "In my opinion someone should take the owner and dip him in TAR and FEATHERS!!!!!!!" You are beyond rude... You are so rude, that I believe I have to be rude to SHUT YOU UP... I am in no way trying to run this "pack" I'm just saying you better shut up and not insult the owner or dog... got it?

M

Manchesters

Must Be

beagle_lovergirl said:
Well shes not showing her dog so it's not a problem. She just likes her dog for cuddly friend to pet and cuddle. Yes, please lock the thread
Kiddie day at the O.K. Coral, rofl. Parents can't be bothered taking them to the mall anymore, so turn 'em loose on the computer, rofl.
Oh the ignomny.....to have what one says judged by babies! Who don't even know the native language! Oh, that should be SHE'S not showing. Punctuation is very important, young ones! Learn now or you forever be at a loss! And cuddly friend to pet and cuddle is redundant. (I am hoping that you will look those words up. They are perfectly polite words.

Now, go watch TV and leave me the Hades alone before I decide to put a curse on you.

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
Manchesters said:
Grow up. Anyone who embarrasses a dog by doing that is a twit. As is anyone who defends that action.
You see, adults have a right to voice their opinons. It is only the twits that try to tell people what to say and how to say it. You ever heard of communism? Or aren't you far enough along in school to have studied it? You are a communist wannabe!

Oh....I forgot. He has a dog now, so he figures he is an expert, and can run with the big dogs, rofl.
Pleases top that. I'm trying to be as polite as possible but it isn't easy. Everyone can express their opinions, including ppl who aren't as experienced or old as you are, thts why we're here, to learn, but you shouldn't say ppls dogs are ugly or eww just because of a "fault". The poodle is just a pet therefore he might have faults but it doesn't matter because her/his owner loves her/him anyways. Someone, please lock this thread. It's getting harder and harder to control myself.

Richie12345

Manchesters said:

I'm a comminust? ...YOUR A ****ING OLD ASS ****, so shut up... You got me so pissed right now... I'm leaving this ****ing forum, you are so lucky I am not talking to you in person... you are

Y

yuckaduck

Wow Richie if it upsets you this much then don't read it. Personally I think boxers, bull dogs are ugly but that is my personnal opinion, I am entitled to it. Man you guys are aweful so what if Manchesters thinks pink noses are ugly, that is her opinion. I also think people who dye their dogs need to give their head a shake. Don't think I woulod go as far as to tar and feather them but it sure seems childish to me. I really have my doubts as to how healthy it is either.

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
Manchesters said:
Kiddie day at the O.K. Coral, rofl. Parents can't be bothered taking them to the mall anymore, so turn 'em loose on the computer, rofl.
Oh the ignomny.....to have what one says judged by babies! Who don't even know the native language! Oh, that should be SHE'S not showing. Punctuation is very important, young ones! Learn now or you forever be at a loss! And cuddly friend to pet and cuddle is redundant. (I am hoping that you will look those words up. They are perfectly polite words.

Now, go watch TV and leave me the Hades alone before I decide to put a curse on you.
Ever heard of a typo? :) :mad:

poeluvr

Manchesters said:
What I have to admit is that you seem to have not too much respect for your elders. And that you have no clue what I am talking about as pertains to pink noses. I am (or was for about 20 years--how old are you???) a dog exhibitor. In the majority of breeds pink noses are a fault. Do you know what that means? TO MY EYE they are UGLY. And to a large number of DOG PEOPLE (which you are not) they are ugly. In fact the apricot Poodle was a disqualified dog at first. Because the breeders did not want ugly dogs like that in the gene pool. Same with blue and fawn Dobermans. But eventually they were accepted for showing.

I am being polite by answering your post, because I know you have a good heart. But you are starting to run with the pack now, I have no respect for that. You are in no position to judge me. How about asking a civil question like---Just WHY do you say they are ugly Manchesters? In 10 years you may have progressed to that point!
for godness sake, it doesnt matter how old u are.. You do not say ewww yucky flesh noses in general about the breed that is someones baby. you cannot hide behind this 20+ years experience for an ecuse to be rude. i could have said to u "well look at the dog u chosen manchester, with those ugly horrifying stuck up ears" and imagine i had the same amount as experience you had,its still rude. you wouldnt like someone to say manchesters are ugly, so why do u do the same. and i am reading ur post, unless your not spelling your whole sentences in correctly, im old enough i would hope to understand when someones rude, every1 thinks it here, so use ur common sense. i do respect my elder, and i did respect you at a time, thinking you had spunk, but now i think u just have atittude...too much...but that is my opinion. how do not expect some1 that has that poodle to take that opinion to heart?.RUDE!

poeluvr

why dont u leave US laone, you fight and fight, whats init for u...it shows you donot have much class....if anything

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Manchesters said:

I have but two things to say! 1) You are being condescending (and yes, I do know what it means before you ask! Plus I think you'll find it is spelled correctly!)

2) I also find your comments quite pretentious!

I think Gus has the right of it here.

These kids have been better behaved than some of the adults in the past few days, and I do expect them to be treated with respect, regardless of chronological age. Respect is something that is earned, not by years, but by knowledge and a capacity to conduct oneself with compassion, kindness and respect for others. Knowledge without wisdom is fruitless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.