Disgusted

LilahRoot

My husband just told me that they have a dog that roams around where they are that they call Tactical Bob. Well, he just told me that the Afghanis have been putting this poor thing into dog fights for their own amusement, and that they held Bob down and let another dog rip into him.:(

He says that it looks like the other dog ripped out one of Bob's eyes and now the higher ups are talking about killing the dog because if he is in pain he is a danger and might lash out. I'm so disgusted. How can people be so evil?

Kat09Tails

*Now with Snark*
You're talking about a country where the national sport is playing polo with a dead animal, bear baiting and dog fighting are fairly common community events. There is only so much that can be done when cultures allow such cruelty.

LilahRoot

You're talking about a country where the national sport is playing polo with a dead animal, bear baiting and dog fighting are fairly common community events. There is only so much that can be done when cultures allow such cruelty.
My husband is over there trying to rid the country of terrorists yet there is no hope to ending the cruelty to animals present in the country? I don't buy it.

I also don't think just accepting such practices is a wise choice either. I am still disgusted.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
It's pretty common for our soldiers to put dogs down over there. Rabies is pretty rampant along with the other atrocities.
Then again, one of my buddies "adopted" a dog for his tour, which was awesome.

Sorry to hear about Tactical Bob :( my buddies dog "Glock" had a pretty happy life during my friends deployment though.

Members online

No members online now.