Crossbone pictures!

k9krazee

Crossbone had the opportunity to meet my family & Jack, Micki & Mini this weekend!

I think he had a good time---my parents loved him & Jack loved him (Jack has very bad dog-dog skills and his interactions usually consist of humping or ignoring other dogs but they actually PLAYED all weekend. Jack has never played with another dog before that I've seen in his 8 years). So it was super awesome and maybe that means Jack can come live with us someday!

We got home after being at my parent's house for 5 days and Crossbone CRASHED. He was tired from constant ball & dog playing. I know he enjoyed it but I think he's happy to be home!

Their first meeting/walk together

Wondering when we're getting out of bed!

Crossbone & Jack have different definitions of "relaxing"

He likes to be the center of attention

Back at home he passes out on top of OH

k9krazee

Here's a video of them playing -- please ignore my giggling...I was just very excited!! And my mom has never seen dogs play before (JRTs don't make the best playmates) so she gets freaked out by any dog interaction

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lJtw_7Fhm64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
OMG I love that he and Jack were good playmates (also the video made all my dogs stare at the computer lol)! Good boy Crossbone!

Members online