I'm gonna die

Richie12345

We're having a scrimmage tonight, I'm the running back. We don't have a good offensive line... that's all I have to say. I have a really good feeling I'm gonna get injured :) :)

Saje

Island dweller
ah well, we're all going to die someday!

be careful and have fun!

Y

yuckaduck

If Richie is not on later tonight we know why. Be careful and have fun, no silly injuries.

Richie1234 said:
We're having a scrimmage tonight, I'm the running back. We don't have a good offensive line... that's all I have to say. I have a really good feeling I'm gonna get injured :) :)
This is a bonus for you Richie. It will improve your running and avoidance skills

Richie12345

Buckshot said:
It will improve your running and avoidance skills
It didn't really help, the first time I fumbled, the second time some kid didn't hit his block and rammed the side of my helmet hard... the coach switched me to pulling gaurd... I guess I did good at the job cuz the coaches said they were impressed

It will take many, many times to make a noticeable difference.
Repetition is the key to all learning
Repetition is the key to all learning

Renee750il said:
Er . . . um . . . could you, uh, repeat that, BS?
Im not sure I like the way you have shortened my login name. I am going to assume that there was no attempt at humor in that but more of a term of endearment ;)

Saje

Island dweller
Oh yes, we all think of you endearingly, BS. :rolleyes: Me and my smelly, hippy feet have warm thought for you :p

Members online

No members online now.