The enslavement of a Papillon

Michiyo-Fir

Nia would like to tell everyone that she wants a new owner because she's locked up behind a fence and trapped here!

Of course, being the talented escape artist that she is, she can always shimmy out from under the fence. Look at the first photo for reference of how low the fence is.

I let her enjoy a few minutes of freedom.

A few more minutes in the kiddy playground

Before back to a life of slavery she goes! She can only look hopefully out of the one single little hole she's allowed.

Done!

Equinox

I will take her, please :D

The photos turned out really great... good work on buying a great camera and lens

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Sorry, had to do it ;) Spectacular photography of a gorgeous subject!

~Tucker&Me~

She is too cute, I can't wait to meet her! :D

Also I am jealous of your camera and camera skills. I can only take still shots of Spy, anytime he moves they turn out bad :rolleyes:

Michiyo-Fir

I will take her, please :D

The photos turned out really great... good work on buying a great camera and lens
Flying high kick! :rofl1: But in all honesty, my new lens is really helping with the better photos so I can't take all the credit! Good equipment does help a lot!

She is too cute, I can't wait to meet her! :D
She's not as sweet as she seems in photos lol. She's a little snot!

Equinox

Flying high kick! :rofl1: But in all honesty, my new lens is really helping with the better photos so I can't take all the credit! Good equipment does help a lot!
LOL! Definitely true, but it's also a fact that high end equipment would be lost on most people and I know it. Someone could hand off a Nikon D4 to me and all I'd be able to do is point... and shoot. After I struggle to turn the **** thing on, of course ;)

At least, it better make a difference, because I'm still looking to drop all that money on a DSLR and those lenses!! It'll just take me a couple years to work out, is all. NO BIG DEAL :lol-sign:

She's not as sweet as she seems in photos lol. She's a little snot!
This?!?

Look at those eyes!!

Members online

No members online now.