Speaking of perfect houses...

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Any web links for places to drool over house plans? DH and I have discussed building our next house and I'd love to start compiling ideas. ;)

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I'm open to anything - we've looked at round homes, ultra modern, super traditional, etc. - I just want some ideas for elements to incorporate both inside and out!

Doberluv

I've used http://www.eplans.com/house-plans/epl/catalogsearch/advanced

It's great. I have poured over house plans. I designed my own house back in the early 90's and contracted it out and did a very small amount of the work myself...just a few things I could do to save some money. I was so picky that I couldn't find one I liked elsewhere, so I did it myself. It was very cool, even if I do say so myself. lol. Didn't have Internet then though...just books. So, since then I've made an account at eplans.com and it's lots of fun. They have a lot of plans to see.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I'm not a huge fan of actual houses (apartments woowoo!) but if I did do it one day, I would LOVE to re-create the house from the notebook, I think it's really classic and just beautiful!

:) No idea what the plans are though

I usually just create dream homes on sims like a crazy person lol

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Pinterest is VERY dangerous lol I haven't been on there in a couple of weeks cause TJ caught me looking at nursery ideas :p :eek:

Members online

No members online now.