I know, I know...

M

MyHorseMyRules

It's been ages since I gave y'all pictures of my crew. I've been so crazy busy lately, I've hardly had time to stop in and visit my lovely Chazfriends. So before anyone follows through on the threats and murders me, here are the heathens!

Naked Raja looks so silly. I hate when she blows her coat.

Boone and his 'houla cousin, Belle, both sporting Good Kharma Tags. <3

The whole dogsitting group.

Bonnie, my new love...

My handsome boy!

Raja, looking WAY too happy to have that bull penis in her mouth.

Things never change... Having fun with SailenAero's Aero!

Well, I guess some things do change... Look how big he is in comparison now!

Tempie and I, working a fire.

Movie night with Aero's mommies!

*MORE*

M

MyHorseMyRules

At a SAR seminar, obviously working really hard...

Remember Shadow the 'houla puppy? He's growing up fast!

My girl. <3

I definitely stayed warm at night!

And last but not least, Temporary Dog got to love on some kids when we visited a local school!

*DONE*

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Everyone looks fabulous, Jess!! I can't get over how big Boone has gotten, yet he still looks like a young puppy. Such a cutie!

Toller_08

I love your three! Boone has grown up to be so handsome. He looks like he's filled out some recently. And Tempie just has the most gentle, goofy look about her, and I just love how Raja always looks like she's up to something.

M

MyHorseMyRules

You forgot this picture

How could you forget that face?

I love them all so much. Boone is way to huge, Erin is going to cry. I like Naked Raja a lot and Tempie, I adore you.
Whoops! How COULD I forget that one? And Tempie adores you right back. I still can't believe how even during the worst of her issues, she just walked in and loved y'all.

Everyone looks fabulous, Jess!! I can't get over how big Boone has gotten, yet he still looks like a young puppy. Such a cutie!
Thank you! I can't get over it either. Remember that scrawny little dachshund puppy that I brought home? LOL

I love your three! Boone has grown up to be so handsome. He looks like he's filled out some recently. And Tempie just has the most gentle, goofy look about her, and I just love how Raja always looks like she's up to something.
Thanks! And Raja always looks like she's up to something because she IS always up to something...

'Bout time! Nekkid Raja is still beautiful. Boone . . . what a handsome goober :D And Miss Tempie is looking like herself again. I don't see the bad experience in her eyes anymore <3

I can see why Bonnie has your heartstrings :) And Belle -- oh, she is just gorgeous!

Shadow should have been named Camo :D

AliciaD

On second thought...
Haha, I was going through the who's who in the fire hydrant section, and guess what I found??

M

MyHorseMyRules

love them all! Aero especially loves them all ;p

...Raja especially loves my SO
Poor Lauren. LOL Raja is so in love with her.

And Miss Tempie is looking like herself again. I don't see the bad experience in her eyes anymore <3
Sometimes I almost forget how bad it was for a while there. She's made such a turnaround. It makes me so happy to see her enjoying life again.

Haha, I was going through the who's who in the fire hydrant section, and guess what I found??

Gosh, it's so weird looking at pictures of him when he was that small! I just know Linds is going to flip when she sees him this Christmas, even if she has watched him grow up through pictures. He's changed so much! Love my boy.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Members online

No members online now.