The Leather Shoppe is now accepting orders! :)

JacksonsMom

Actually, I'm sorry, someone else can take my spot for the name collar. I just have so many collars and had to tell myself I've spent way too much money lately and don't need another one... yet. LOL... sorry!

xpaeanx

No worries.

So 1 spot still avail and it actually can go either way (a name collar or a decorated or a bit of both if wanted).

xpaeanx

Hah I mean yesterday. I know what the date is. (No I don't.)
LOL. I know this feeling.

If you're still interested I have the sale collars through etsy. They come with a warrenty too: hardware is guarenteed 1 year or however long I stay in business (whichever is longer), I maintain the right to fix, refund, or replace. And if you dislike the collar for any reason when you get it you can return it for a refund less shipping costs & 10%.

xpaeanx

So Question for people:

Would anyone be interested in a locking alligator snap leash? They're a bit pricey so I don't really want to keep them in stock unless there is interest. I can always buy them for a custom order, but having things on hand is always easier.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
So Question for people:

Would anyone be interested in a locking alligator snap leash? They're a bit pricey so I don't really want to keep them in stock unless there is interest. I can always buy them for a custom order, but having things on hand is always easier.
Do they come in smaller sizes? I love the concept, but hate that they are always so giant and heavy.

xpaeanx

The smallest size I can find is 3/4 and would be the size I would stock more of, the other size is 1". They are only available in solid brass.

I had a request for one and with further digging to try to source them I found Chaz used to have a lot of love for bridle leather leashes with these clips. I want to offer things people want, so I thought I'd ask.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Do you have dimensions on the 3/4"? I thiiiink that's smaller than what I usually see.

Also, what's the etsy address for your shop so I can favorite it? ;)

xpaeanx

I can't find the dimensions for the snap, it's manufactured by weaver leather. But, it is also sold by a weaver reseller that I have worked with in the past and they are quite nice so I'm going to email them. Worst case is I buy one and measure it-which I actually am going to buy one if not for the request than to try out for myself. So if they don't give me the dimensions via email, figure I'll have them in a week or so.

I haven't made my store active yet, so I can't give the address yet. The June sale I'm running is going to be the "Grand Opening." It's all set up I just need to list something for sale to make it active, so these orders will be the activating sales.

xpaeanx

So I guess I could actually just list the crate tags to have the store go live. I might do that in the AM and then post the address here after.

xpaeanx

In love with this exact collar. Do you know what the pricing will be on it?
That will depend on the neck size, but of it's within 12-18 inches the collar will be $40 plus shipping during the June sale and after it will be $55 plus shipping. That collar is 1" bridle leather with bone spots and small flat spots(it also needs a name for when I list it on etsy. LOL).

xpaeanx

Alright, so the snaps are decently sized. They're about 3" total in length on both. It sounds like the clip is the same and they just swap out the webbing ring during manufacture. So if I ordered these they would fall inbetween my large 3/4 & small 3/4 snaps which are pictured on the first page.

Members online

No members online now.