The Venting Thread

Grab

Aesop had diarrhea while I was at work. Not wanting to soil his crate, he scooted it halfway across the room, broke out of the crate, jumped the gate that gates off the kitchen area and had a poosplosion all over my livingroom. Not pleased. So spending my lunchtime cleaning up diarrhea. So excited.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Where is my effing camera???
I am so seriously going insane not knowing where it is. *punches own face out of frustration*

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
Aesop had diarrhea while I was at work. Not wanting to soil his crate, he scooted it halfway across the room, broke out of the crate, jumped the gate that gates off the kitchen area and had a poosplosion all over my livingroom. Not pleased. So spending my lunchtime cleaning up diarrhea. So excited.
Im sorry to laugh but your visual presented is fantastic and hilarious. Poor kiddo :popcorn:

Saeleofu

This isn't really a vent, but I'm putting it here anyway. I need to make a new cage for Gwyneth (formerly known as Lis...it didn't suit her). That means her current cage, which was designed for a juvenile crested gecko, will be empty. And that means I really want to get a little female and grow her out. But I SHOULD NOT WANT TO DO THIS! Ack. I was warned this would happen lol. I keep thinking that I wouldn't even notice the food such a small gecko would eat, and all I'd need is another hygrometer and some suction cups (Jagger doesn't care for his feeding ledge, he won't eat much unless the food is on the ground). SOMEBODY STOP ME.

TahlzK

Where is my effing camera???
I am so seriously going insane not knowing where it is. *punches own face out of frustration*
I feel your pain :( Mines been lost for about a month and I'm concerned, it's a expensive camera. It has to be around somewhere! Part of me is paranoid; thinking some ones stolen it and sold it.

Romy

Taxiderpy
This isn't really a vent, but I'm putting it here anyway. I need to make a new cage for Gwyneth (formerly known as Lis...it didn't suit her). That means her current cage, which was designed for a juvenile crested gecko, will be empty. And that means I really want to get a little female and grow her out. But I SHOULD NOT WANT TO DO THIS! Ack. I was warned this would happen lol. I keep thinking that I wouldn't even notice the food such a small gecko would eat, and all I'd need is another hygrometer and some suction cups (Jagger doesn't care for his feeding ledge, he won't eat much unless the food is on the ground). SOMEBODY STOP ME.

Join usssss....

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
C'mon. You know you need another.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
That is really scary Laur... not cool. =< I'm glad it's empty.

I couldn't really do handfuls because it had liquid from my berries in it... I was over here tipping the little cup into my mouth and trying not to spill it all over my face... then once I was out of liquid I had to reach in with my fingers and try to scoop out whatever I had left in the cup...
DON'T JUDGE ME CO-WORKERS. You were all just up in here whining about how you didn't want to lift boxes of paper from Staples because they were heavy... BOXES OF PAPER.
YOU'RE ALL MEN.
I'LL LIFT THE HEAVY THINGS FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T JUDGE ME WITH MY CEREAL.
Hahaha

As someone who throws 50 lb bags of feed & 80 lb bales of alfalfa hay around every day ... I found this word picture of a hung of guys whining about paper funny perhaps they need a good strong country girl to show them what REAL strength is. ;)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Tornado watch and hail. Say baseball sized hail in part of the state. Yay.

Earthquakes on tuesday, bomb threat and tornados today. Just another week in oklahoma.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Also every tornado evening I think 'I need to buy a battery powered radio in case the power goes out'. And then I forget. So I have no radio. Again. Can't leave because it's hailing around here. And they're on the news talking about emergency preparedness and how you need to have your radio because cell towers and electricity can get knocked out.

I swear, I will never get used to the weather here. Yay spring.

They're saying the north metro isn't looking like we'll get tornados but my friends in the south might. We will probably get hail.

I'm actually really surprised. So far tornado season has been very quiet. Still haven't had one touch down today yet either.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Also every tornado evening I think 'I need to buy a battery powered radio in case the power goes out'. And then I forget. So I have no radio. Again. And they're on the news talking about emergency preparedness and how you need to have your radio because cell towers and electricity can get knocked out.
Tornado warning here too, big red cells coming right at us. Yaaaaay tornado season.

I own a weather radio - it's in a box. Somewhere. Where it totally does a lot of good. *facepalm*

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Tornado warning here too, big red cells coming right at us. Yaaaaay tornado season.

I own a weather radio - it's in a box. Somewhere. Where it totally does a lot of good. *facepalm*
You stay safe too! And find your radio! I promise I will buy one too.

Stay safe & be careful out there, neighbor! I have been thru a tornado ... Not fun :(
Been close enough to a couple. One tore down the road very very close (next neighborhood over) a couple years ago. Totally demolished some of the homes too less than a mile away. Knocked down power lines up near us but didn't do any damage in our neighborhood.

I was home alone. Had me and all the dogs and the chinchilla in the bathroom. It was so LOUD. I mean terrifyingly loud. It sounded like the world was ending around me.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Also, they have the bomb squad out AGAIN downtown. This time it is at my old building where I worked up till last year. 'Suspicious package' this time. Apparently people have been stuck unable to get home because the roads are closed and they're all trying to avoid the hail and possible tornados.

also, there is a tornado down now, they say.

Wtf is going on today? Can I just QUIT this week!?

Saeleofu

I had the dress I JUST BOUGHT and only wore for a few hours at the dog show sitting in a bucket by the washer so I can wash it by itself when I get a chance. And my brother threw it in a load with jeans and towels on the heavy cycle. It's all sorts of ****ed up and I'm PISSED :mad:

Members online

No members online now.