New to Chaz!

Dex

Hello! My name is Jess and I'm new to Chaz but know a few local members. I live in the Twin Cities area with two of my own dogs and one foster dog. I love spending time with them and playing various dog sports. See below for little intros and some pictures :p

Dodger: part time snuggler, full time hamburglar. He is a seven year old Labrador, my "first" dog (if you don't count family dogs growing up), and enjoys agility, disc dog, lure coursing, dock dogs and spent some time visiting libraries as a therapy dog. He is still learning new things all the time and my goal this year is to have a successful freestyle routine with him in disc dog.

Codex: full time spazz, does not sleep ever. She is a two year old Aussie mix (possibly with Border Collie or Velociraptor, but I really have no idea) that was my first puppy. She enjoys disc dog, lure coursing, swimming, agility and learning new tricks. Our goal this year is to rock the disc field and have a lot of fun doing it.

Rafa: full time foster dog and all around good dog. He's a one or two year old Border Collie that was pulled with 50 other dogs from a hoarder. He is coming around and turning out to be a great little dude.

I'm excited to join this community, learn some new things and share what I can :)

SaraB

Yay!!! You finally got through!

Also, I think you posted the best pictures ever, including the one of Dodger flying out of the chute.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Welcome! You have a lovely crew -- can't wait to hear about and see more of their adventures!

SharkBait

Hey! Welcome!

I'm already desperate for you to post a photo thread of your dogs!
Your dogs are gorgeous and that's some great photography. What camera do you use?

I'm a big fan of anything merle coloured so I already love Codex! Dodger and your foster are lovely too :)

Dex

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!!

welcome--your dogs are gorgeous--but I have to say Dodger just made my heart melt!
Haha, he has a tendency to do that to people ;)

Yay!!! You finally got through!

Also, I think you posted the best pictures ever, including the one of Dodger flying out of the chute.
Thanks! That's one of my top three favorite pictures of him. It's the bug eyes that get me.

Welcome! You have a lovely crew -- can't wait to hear about and see more of their adventures!
Thanks! :D

HIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

It's Lauren. With Frodo. If you haven't figured that out.
Frodo! :banana: (there sure are a lot of little yellow smilies to pick from...)

Welcome! Your Aussie/Velociraptor looks incredibly like MY Aussie/Velociraptor!
Cute!!! They do look alike!! Can't wait to see more pictures of him! Does he like to play frisbee?

Hey, I remember you from the CL forums way back when, it's good to see you and your lovely dogs here! :) Welcome!
Hey I remember you guys too! How is it going? I see you've added one more to the crew since the last I saw you, congrats! I like the name Newton, that's cute!

Herro fellow cold-weather-survivor!

:)
Hopefully this cold weather will be a thing of the past soon, at least until next season. I'm ready for spring now!!

welcome. your dogs are adorable
Thank you!

Welcome! Your crew is awesome. Love that little Aussie mix.

WELCOME!!!! And posting photos in your intro... you are DOING IT RIGHT!!! :)

Your dogs are sooooo gorgeoussss!!!
Haha! Thanks! Sara told me it was important to add photos :D

Welcome! I love your dogs.
Thanks!

Hey! Welcome!

I'm already desperate for you to post a photo thread of your dogs!
Your dogs are gorgeous and that's some great photography. What camera do you use?

I'm a big fan of anything merle coloured so I already love Codex! Dodger and your foster are lovely too :)
Haha, thanks, I plan to participate in the weekly photo threads (that and the Trick of the Week are what prompted me to join) so expect more photos soon! The photos I posted are a mash up of different types of cameras, the first one of Dodger was taken with a Canon EOS 5D Mark III, the second I have no clue.. I bought it from the lady doing the photos at an agility trial. The next two (Monkey Dodge and Codex) were with a Nikon D40. The next two not sure again, the lure coursing photo was bought and the puppy picture came with her from the rescue. The last one of Rafa was the Canon EOS 5D Mark III. My boyfriend took the Canon photos, I took all the Nikon ones.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
He does like to play frisbee! He's obsessed with it and tennis balls (really, any kind of balls actually. And I do mean any :p )

Members online

No members online now.