People who use SwagBucks....

ACooper

Are you having issues getting bucks for search lately? I am! Seriously, before I could normally get 3 searches in per day with nearly no effort. Then all of the sudden (starting a few days ago) BAM.....nothing. I have to work my rear off to get ONE search reward in a day! :eek:

So, just curious if anyone else has noticed anything odd going on. It's like they tightened the grip on search points or something :(

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
OH yeah it takes so much to squeeze a few points out of a search anymore. I mostly just do swagTV now lol

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I've actually been getting points off my very first search for like two weeks now... sometimes it takes two searches and very rarely three, but it's almost always the very first search I do these days...

Gypsydals

Yea they have been stingier lately. I've noticed when they have a "promotion" of some sort (if you get so many swag bucks you get a bonus), they are few and far between.

zoe08

Are you searching the same things every day? Or changing it every time?

I have heard that if you search the same thing everyday, they won't give you swagbucks for the same search anymore.

ACooper

Good to know it's not some malfunction I guess, LOL And yes Beanie! That's how it used to be for me.......no more than 3 attempts were ever necessary, but now it's like pulling teeth......sometimes I just give up!

Are you searching the same things every day? Or changing it every time?

I have heard that if you search the same thing everyday, they won't give you swagbucks for the same search anymore.
Yes, I search for different things. Normally, whatever random thought happens to be in my head at the moment, LOL but quite often it's recipes or crafting things. I've been Swagging for almost a year and a half and this past week is the first time I've ever had any search issues! I was beginning to think maybe my virus protection was blocking something!

ACooper

Well Hmmmmm, maybe they are taking all my search points and giving them to you and Beanie! LOL

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Haha, maybe it is... I search for the same things every morning too... it's part of my morning routine. =P

Members online

No members online now.