1 has sudden itchies and the other diarrhea?

ok I have two questions for ya!! :)

I recently put my mini aussie on Innova Evo from Natural Balance Low Cal. so as of the past week she has been on a mix of the two in the transition and has now become extremely itchy... I have used chicken as treats in agility before so I dont think she's like allergic to that but I dont know what a possible itch causer could be? before i got her her own stash of Evo she has like sprinkling of evo in her food from my other dogs food... so its not like brand new food for her but she just started itching... I also recently started to use the everlasting treat balls with her and now and then the nylabone edibles... any ideas what could be itching her? could it be fleas? I havent found any but I could be special in that department;)

my Sheltie mix, who was on Evo recently (about a week ago) started having diarrhea off and on, like she would have horrible like cow pie and then fine stool. I thought the Evo protien may be too high for her, and am in the process of switching her to regular innova. but if her diarrhea isnt going away any suggestions of what it may be caused by? I am taking her to the vet later this week they didnt have an opening last week... thanx!

Members online

No members online now.