wants that make no sense..

CaliTerp07

... Doesn't that make all three of them speak English? LOL ;)

My want right now is a chinchilla. I've always wanted one, though I'll never have one. lol

Oh, and a garden. But I don't want to actually dig it into my yard. I just want produce on demand. LOL
Aero garden?

http://www.aerogarden.com/

My roommate had one years ago, and that thing produced so many tomatoes and herbs we didn't know what to do with it all!

milos_mommy

YES!! LOL I wish rent-a-horse was a thing!
I just want to pet him, feed treats, and brush him lol then you can have him back for all the actual ownership!
Lease one! You can do a half lease or other part time leases...like $200 - $300 and a month and you can ride or just hang out with the horse 2 or 3 days a week without being responsible for vet care, insurance, boarding, etc. (although some leases will have you responsible for some vet care so make sure it's all worked out before hand)

Catsi

A veggie garden. Which makes no sense because it WILL die.

It will either be decimated by my chooks or I will manage to kill it quite well on my own. Grace is a better gardener than me (she's always helping me out). At least she weeds.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
A baby.

Because seriously. They drain your finances, ruin your social life and poop their pants for at least 2 years!

Grab

A sewing machine. While I suppose it would be useful, I'm pretty certain it would just sit in a closet somewhere...

I have 3 of the original ones!! :D Two speak English, and one speaks English.
o_O Dont blow my mind like that its been a long day! lol

I want more dogs and a house and cattle and horses and ducks. Which makes since.... in like 10 years :/ Also tons of jeweling tools bead making tools. Sewing machine "STUFF" to make all those cool projects on Pintrest...... and another baby because mine is growing up WAY to fast

joce

I have dueling interests to be a off the grid farmer with a shot gun in hand and a uppity, newest everything, biggest house, pain in the rear- and I'll admit it.

So Scottish highland cattle one minute. ......they are really low in cholesterol.

And 3,000 $ purses the next. But my tastes are expensive even on my farming side. My want currently is a kimber 1911 and at Finn the one I want is still over a grand. We has a lot o guns though so .........

I've really stopped acquiring hobbies now though.

Someone come take my fish tank please!

I will always want ONE more horse. But three is the limit.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I would like my horse to come back, even though that's completely impossible. I miss her more than words can describe right now although it's only been about 45 hours. Until that moment, my heart will always be missing a piece.

I have dueling interests to be a off the grid farmer with a shot gun in hand and a uppity, newest everything, biggest house, pain in the rear- and I'll admit it.

So Scottish highland cattle one minute. ......they are really low in cholesterol.
And 3,000 $ purses the next.=

We must be long lost sisters XD that is so me

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Another dog...

A brackish water fish tank with wasp fish or a saltwater tank with dwarf lion fish. I hate the upkeep on most tanks though...which is why I no longer have any, so that is just silly of me to want.

joce

We must be long lost sisters XD that is so me
Wish you lived closer! We could get in a lot of trouble!

I have horse friends who get dirty with me but I say lets go shopping and blank stare:p

Locke

I want to get a Food Science degree...even though I am SO sick of being in school and want to start my career already.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I would like my horse to come back, even though that's completely impossible. I miss her more than words can describe right now although it's only been about 45 hours. Until that moment, my heart will always be missing a piece.
Oh no- I'm so sorry :( I lost my horse suddenly when I was 13, and I've had a hard time getting back in the saddle since.

Things I want:

Sewing Machine. I keep thinking about getting one, but I have a bad feeling it will just sit in my closet collecting dust.

Horse. I rode for my entire childhood, and always want to get back into it. However, I'd have to find a place to board my horse at, and I don't have the time to take care of/ride to merit having my own horse.

Members online