Pictures of Guilt...

• Thread starter Backward_Cinderella
  • Start date
B

Backward_Cinderella

I know I'm not suppos'da be on the bed after I have my bath...

But the couch just isn't comfortable enough...

What do you mean get off???

I'm staying RIGHT HERE.

*sigh*
And now the bed is SOAKED.
Brat.

S

Squishy22

lol. He looks cold.. curled up in a little ball. Looks like hes thinking "PLEASE dont make me get down!!!"

B

Backward_Cinderella

LoL
I didn'te nd up making him get down... he probably was cold... the bedroom is the only room with a heater and that wasn't very long after he got out of the bath.
Aaron's pissed, though. lol

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Is he a gordon setter mix? I keep thinking that... but never remember to ask.

ACooper

Poor little shivery balled up fella!

haahhahaha, I always remember to CLOSE my bedroom door, or Orson shoots straight for my bed and blankies after his bath and optional zoomies.

xpaeanx

keeda sleeps on the bed after her bath. I feel bad when she's well behaved in the shower and then I reinforce her not wanting one by not letting her on the bed.

but, if she's not behaving during her bath, then she gets no bed time.

B

Backward_Cinderella

Is he a gordon setter mix? I keep thinking that... but never remember to ask.
He's a flat coated retriever mix - beyond that we're not sure. I did a breed guessing thread the same night I posted this because I was bored. I thing gordon setter did come up. :)

Renee:
Why not get a cheap shower curtain, put it on the bed BEFORE the bath, covered in an old blanket and towels?
we did that once, because of his spin, claw, claw crap, he tore through the shower curtain and destroyed it. It didn't do too much good after that. LoL

bubbatd

I always spead a quilt and towels out on the living room floor for Ollies dry off area ! Otherwise the guest bed gets trashed !!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Can see the flat coat. We have TONS of them round where I live. Most of the dogs round me though are gun dogs.

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
I have 'dog quilts' I put on the extra bed so soak up water. After a bath- nothing is better than a good face rub.. lol.. ( locks the living room and parlor doors before hand.. )
"Mom- I need a blanket... cover me up" he says..

Members online

No members online now.