$10 rottweiler.

Kayota

Well... if I could I'd SO take that female Pit pup... I find the curly tail cute TBH XD but also I wouldn't encourage that sort of breeding. So.

S

Squishy22

Well... if I could I'd SO take that female Pit pup... I find the curly tail cute TBH XD but also I wouldn't encourage that sort of breeding. So.
I admit that the puppies are to die for... the CUTENESS.

Its the breeding that pisses me off. And the fact that they are passing those pit bulls off as perfection when they are way off standard... the male anyway.

Kayota

On their site on the female's page it goes on about her "wide chest and big head" etc. UGH! Honestly, I think pit like the male are REALLY ugly. But I dunno why they are saying that on the fem's page.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
And to be honest, I like tough looking dogs, but not dogs that are faar from standard.

And to be honest [another time LOL] they do look well cared for. Besides the chain collars to make the dogs look tough, they look like happy family dog.

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
*sigh* Thats the reason I stay off sites like that. Just makes me sick.

Poor Rottie.... hopefully she wont end up in the wrong hands.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
With the rottie, you have to wonder what taking over the medical plan at the vet consists of. I wonder if they owe money to the vet they are trying to get out of paying. The way they put it, it doesn't sound like a pet insurance thing.

Members online

No members online now.