Ahem A New Addition *Crappy Pictures*

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
So for now I am fostering a Siberian Husky/Lab who is actually nameless. Zachs neighbors kept him chained up in their backyard and were moving across the country so they couldn't/wouldn't take him. They never even named him which is sad. They told Zach if he didn't want him they would just have him put down. So of course Zach took him but he couldn't him. He's about 6 years old and so sweet. So he is staying here actually in the heated garage (carpeted with a big couch and chair) until I can find him a home. We don't have room for him and neither does anyone else. But my mom agreed to let him stay in the garage until we can find him a good home. I am hoping I can maybe talk my sister into taking him. We will see he's not a little guy by any means. Right now since no one is home im cheating and have him here in the living room with me. Anyways here are a bunch of crappy pictures that don't do him justice.

Yes he is tied out in these pictures because I don't have a fenced in yard.

More crap quality pictures to come.

Paige

Let it be
I WANT HIM! I'm a sucker for a cute face with a sad story.

PS- Tie outs are not bad. I use one on Miley because my yard isn't fenced in either. So long as the dog doesn't live on one there is no issue with it. So don't feel like you have to defend using one.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Cutie Pie

Big Butt

Just Anouther crappy shot

Anouther random sniffing picture

Any other guesses on his breeds would be cool. I wish I could get a better picture of his face my the camera sucks at phocus so yeah. But I am 100% positive he has Sibe in him he even does the husky "talk" lol. Zach said that the people who owned him said they "THOUGHT" he was Husky/Lab but they didn't know they got him for free years ago. His body build reminds me so much of Pixie who was a Lab/Saint Bernard. As he he is huge like her and wide. So im wondering if maybe he has some Saint in him? I don't know maybe it is just Lab.

Oh and I will be posting a thread later about names.

Anyways wish me luck. I wish I could keep him. He is so sweet!

Paige

Let it be
I know a dog named Nameless. She was named after this stray dog that latched onto my cousin when she was living on the streets in a rough area and would protect her. When she got a dog she named it Nameless after the dog who was her companion in a lonely time of her life.

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
He is so cute! He looks JUST like my Buddy, a dog we had at the shelter I worked at for 9 months. Buddy literally saved my life, I was alone at the shelter and a guy nearly attacked me but Buddy stepped in. He was an amazing dog and has an amazing home now.

Anyway, Buddy was a BIG boy, about 90 pounds and was a Lab/Malamute mix.

wishbone

Handsome guy, I'm wishing best luck for a new home and I must name him "Lucky".

I see Saint B. on his body.

Brattina88

What a handsome boy... kudos for taking him in!!
Too bad I'm at my personal limit!! :p LoL

Members online

No members online now.