How much time do you spend with your SO/DH?

BF works 6-2pm Monday-Friday, and I work from home/the training field daily. He meets me at the field right after work, and we spend the rest of the day together, usually in bed between 10-11pm, and weekends all day. We spend a lot of time training together but we're trying to make an effort to do more things together that involve no dogs at all.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
During the work week we mumble at each other sleepily for about 15 minutes every morning and then see one another again around 6pm and hang out until bedtime hits around 11pm.

On the weekends we usually are together most of the day.

There are some things that each have where the other party is not always involved. Like my doing stuff with the dogs....sometimes it's just me and the dogs and sometimes he comes along.

We work at the same place on the same shift and are rarely apart. Two of his friends don't like it and I tell him its ok to go hang out with them without me, but he always says he doesn't want to do it. One because he really doesn't like hanging out with them in the first place and two it's usually boring and supposedly even more boring without me lol.

Yeah we got it bad, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Torch

This is interesting. I never really thought about it.

I consider us both laid back and independent. But then I think about how we almost literally never run errands without the other and I think it's kind of excessive. But we've been best friends for over a decade and we enjoy each other's company. I think my husband could use a few more local friends and some more hobbies that keep him busy when I'm not around, but to date it's been fine.
This is SOO us. We are great friends and don't do much without each other outside of work.

However, we both have our own hobbies and careers that we value and respect. It's awesome to be married to someone who respects my hobbies and my career, yet still craves the time we spend together. He always tries to make it fun and special.

xpaeanx

The SO and I are best friends and also completely busy people. Right now we only see each other on weekends really. We'll be living together in a year, but I don't see the awake time we spend together changing much. During the week we're both busy with work and our hobbies (me=animals, him=race car) and then on weekends we hang out and/or run errands and/or hobby spill over. We try to plan fun activities like hiking when we can. We don't really hang out with other people either... Which I think sounds bad, but we're both super busy and since we're each others best friend... It just kinda works out that way.

I like what we have and other than the weekends always feeling too short I wouldn't change a thing. I also love that we both have our own hobbies that we can do alone but then also share with each other (going to races or trials or expos, etc).

Members online

No members online now.