Charlie's First Snow!!!

Brattina88

Okay, as some you may know Charlie is my foster boy (that I want to keep so badly lol) that I brought back to Ohio with me all the from Florida!!
He's approx. 6-8yrs (??) and has never seen snow. Well, we got about 4in, give or take some... I only have a couple uploaded right now. I'll do the rest later...

he didn't like it at first!

missy bounced around and played with him

okay its not too bad

following these guys... zoomies and chasing!!

Doberluv

A-w-w-w...great photos. He's very sweet looking, taking everything in. He'll get onto it and love it in no time. Most dogs seem to love playing in it. Great pictures of all the dogs.

Brattina88

what is this stuff?

lets play... chase me!

wait! Maddie has to play too!

its hard to show them wrestling in action. looks like a giant blurr lol

Brattina88

Missy... do you hear that?

Maddie... do you hear that? ((stare down? communicating? you got me ))

squirrel !! chase!!
(I bet she could scale that fence if she wanted to... now that I see that pic, lol)

aww... we scared it away...
Should you be hybernating ?!? lol

[more later]

joce

I'm not even wanting to take mine out much less chase them around and take pics:p

It literally took forty minutes to drive from the college to chazs,the great drivers are out everywere too:rolleyes:

Just wait till the snow gets deep and he does bunny leaps to get through it. Its so funny cuz its the only time gizmo tires out quickly:p

Brattina88

lol - can't wait!

I can wait to go driving... the plows are not keeping up very well, and I live on a main road. There's already been an accident in front of my house... :rolleyes:

Missy thinks its so fun! She keeps poking me with her nose, wanting to go outside... and she wants to wrestle and chase the dogs everytime. I'm like Nooo Way am I taking you out! :lol-sign:

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Awww they look like they liked it. I would take pics of Maggie and Tucker out in the snow but my nephews are here and its pretty dark.....I don't know maybe later. I love the pics though :).

rij73

Great pics! I can't wait to see what Hudson does in the snow. I guess he saw it last year when he was still in West Virginia, but he was a very sick little puppy back then.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Tosca experienced her first snow this week. Nothing major but enough to stick. She LOVEs it! I notice she wants to stay out longer, far longer than during the summer. She wasn't crazy about summer. She is very frisky in the cooler weather and wants to walk longer, my frozen fingers be damned late at night.

Members online

No members online now.