Worst Dog names!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I thought i'd start a thread where we could tell each other about the worst dog names we have heard! :D

A girl I used to work with had a dog called "Sponge" She said it was because he was small, square and yellow! :D But I still think "Sponge" is an odd name for a dog! :rolleyes:

I like "Sponge"!

Having worked with several hundred dogs in my life and career, my least favorite name ever was that of a lovely little Bichon who was called...are you ready for this?..."Puppy Princess". And no, you were not allowed to call her just "Princess". Her name was "Puppy Princess", and so she was to be called. :rolleyes: lol!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Lol!! Puppy Princess not the easiest name to slip off the tongue as she's disapearing into the distance!! Lol!!

I used to know this crancky old gentleman and he named his cat "Pig". I thol him that I thought that was disrespectful to the nice kitty to name him that, and he said "ok..how about Mr Pig"....LOL go figure. :rolleyes:

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
A girl down the road has a MALE poodle called Kiki Dee! Bit girly me thinks!

I like names are creative, and I hear way too many dogs called "Hershey" or "Cocoa". Princess seems to be pretty popular too. Lucky also. My sister has a dog called Dingo. (LOL, she's either a dingo mix or purebred dingo--seriously)

puppydogheaven

Doggy HeAvEn: HERE!!!
wow, well i was out on my friends ranch and she had a dog named after some spanish explorer and it was like, cornelius valasco coronado de valreo.......... i dont noe if that was one spanish explorer or five in one name....... but we called him corny. lol
~bekz~

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
avenlee said:
My parents had three Shepard's named "Penny" one after the other. Kind of nice name but to me way over done.
Yeah whe I was little I had a Gerbil called Guiness (he was black), well he was black to start with , then he was grey, then brown! Mum and Dad just brought a new one each time he died and told me that he had just changed colour! I thought for ages that it was the same gerbil! :D

Sakasha

Sheltered
We once had a femal Cocker come through the shelter. Her name was Truman. I thought that was pretty bad.

One of our good neighbors has a great Lab/Hound mix. The pup was born on St. Patrick's Day, so we figured he'd give him a good, clannish name: Mack or Dougal or Paddy, but for some reason he named the poor thing Chester. All I can ever think about when I hear that name is "Chester the Molester." :eek: And he's such a NICE little creature.

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
When we got Misha there was another couple looking at her and they suggested calling her Sprout, I can't imagine a worse name for her..........

fennash

Border Collie Lover
When I first got one of my rescue dogs he was called UK. I just couldn't imagine calling that across the field, so I changed it to Fenn. I know Fenne quite a common girl collie name but I liked it so I just spelt it different. He seems to like it anyway.
Lynn

bubbatd

I knew a great, big, lumbering Bassett named "Sagamore" ......was soooooooooooo fitting!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Null and void..didn't do much for their self esteem did it

Members online

No members online now.