Some great dogs...

are ready for and needing their permanent homes!

fill out app here

Gem, 9 month old Aussie mix. Sweet girl, playful. No house experience or much human handling when she arrived so is a bit shy at first and will need guidance in learning the finer
points of house living, leashwork, etc. Smart girl! Good with dogs and cats!

This is Frosty, a 5 year old German Shepherd. His owner is very ill and lost her home and had to give up Frosty. He is healthy, good in the house, knows many commands and good with dogs and cats! Loves kids too! Just a nice, beautiful dog. He must eat grainfree kibble due to allergy, but otherwise no issues at all.

Cordell is a 10 month old Great Dane, maybe with a touch of something else. He is a sweet boy, great with other animals and playful with dogs and people. He is great indoors, but like any teenager, he can get rowdy and doesn't realize how big he is. He won't be quite as big as some Danes, but is still a big boy. Needs a patient adopter to guide him through his adolescence and bring him to his full potential. He is really a gentle, loving spirit.

First day when I brought him down (I <3 this boy)

Songbird! She will be spayed this week and then ready to go! She is a loving girl, very good indoors and gentle, and can be silly and fun at times too! About 4 years old and healthy now that her cancerous front leg is gone. She does fine with some dogs but would prefer to be an only pet so she has all your attention!

Cashew is a 3-4 year old girl that LOVES people! She is fine with other dogs in passing, but would prefer to be an only pet so all attention is hers. She is good indoors. She is a gentle girl mostly but can easily be enticed to play rough and needs someone who can guide her to not use her mouth to grab and such. Would be best with no children just because she could accidently hurt them if she got rowdy. She is an always happy spirit and would be a fun companion.

These guys are all from Rocky Ridge Refuge. Transport can be arranged almost anywhere so please, please, share far and wide.

link to FB album https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.397904700251485.90077.117805311594760&type=1

Barb04

Super Moderator
I knew where they were from as soon as I saw the pics. I hope they all get the loving homes they deserve.

~Tucker&Me~

All are gorgeous, Gem looks like my kinda dog though. Too bad I am not yet ready for #2 :( Good luck finding them homes!

RD

Are you dead yet?
WOW!

Cordell:

Zaphod, my former foster (probably about 20lbs underweight at the time)

Please show this to Blue!!! He needs a Zap!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Just showed Cordell to my boyfriend, as he is a giant bodhi!!! Uncanny.

Lyzelle

They are all cute, and I hope they find good homes!

I couldn't imagine why they would need to know your house value, though.

WOW!

Cordell:

Zaphod, my former foster (probably about 20lbs underweight at the time)

Please show this to Blue!!! He needs a Zap!
He is missing the white tip on the tail. Still a great looking dog.

Im good with the two dogs though thanks.

Members online

No members online now.