Allie Draws Live!

noludoru

Bored Now.
*BUMP* because Allie is drawing an ADORABLE APBT, and really, is there anyone on this forum that doesn't like pit bulls? <3

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
NEW INTERFACE!

I finally embedded the stream into my website. Less clunk, more art + chat! Today I'm painting a special ChazDog and maybe playing in Sculptris.

Come watch!

(Really, come watch. I'm leaving it open til 5pm and I'm all alone in there. I feel pathetic. :rofl1:)

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
It's been awhile, but I'll be streaming in a few hours' time! I'm working on a fantasy portrait for a familiar face to many Chazzers. ;) I'll post again with the link when I'm ready to go, probably around 2:30pm or so.

See you soon!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Live for a few hours this morning, working on the same fantasy portrait. :) We're back to the old livestream.com interface while my site gets worked on, but you can make the video stream bigger by clicking the little expand button (the square with the arrow in the corner) in the top right corner.

Come join me!

AlliePets - Allie Draws Live! - live streaming video powered by Livestream

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Aww, sorry guys! I try to do about 3-4 hours at a time - I limit myself to protect my wrist/hand and to make sure I don't burn out.

I cannot wait to reveal this portrait - it's easily one of my best pieces so far in terms of personal improvement. :)

I'll be doing the finishing touches on it tonight around 6:30pm - mark your calendars, I'll stream it! I'll post when I'm live.

Members online

No members online now.