I Need A Straight Answer!

mandy1352002

*norml advocate*
I've been wondering for two years what breed my dog is. The person who gave her to me said she was "Lab/Dalmation" but its hard to believe. Can anyone take a shot at it for me?

Brattina88

hmmm... I wonder if its something closer to lab & something 'bully' (pit, ambull, etc)

very cute :D

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
Huh....I see a ton of breeds there... just like my Abby!

IMHO- I'd say... setter, lab, and pit for sure... maybe some collie?

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
I've been wondering for two years what breed my dog is. The person who gave her to me said she was "Lab/Dalmation" but its hard to believe. Can anyone take a shot at it for me?
Well, to get those markings (the blaze, white chest and white tail tip), you need a breed that carries that .... neither of which is the Dalmatian or Lab! I'd agree with Collie x Lab or possibly Pointer x a bull breed.

Pops2

look how long & skinny the muzzle is doubt the background is two squareheaded squarenosed breeds like labXpit or ABXpointer. almost definitely herder or terrier in the background.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
There are some pretty needle-nosed and moose-eared Labs out there these days. I think a Lab/Pointer wouldn't be out of the question. No Dalmatian though.

There are also most likely more than two breeds in your dog...I'd guess at least three or four!

milos_mommy

Maybe Pointer X Lab...possibly whoever you got the dog from saw Daddy's pointer spots and thought dalm? The only pic I see bully in is the last one, So it's hard to say.

Romy

Taxiderpy
There's likely more than two breeds in there. I'm surprised nobody said ACD, that was the first thing I saw.

She's really pretty though. She has such soulful eyes.

Last edited:

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
Hmm. No dalmation. I see lab and bully, and something else... not sure what it is though...

Members online

No members online now.