Notice to people who visit my home.

1. The dog's lives here. You don't.

2. If you don't want dog hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.

3. Yes, they have some disgusting habits. So do I and so do you. What's your point?

4. OF COURSE they smell like a dog.

5. It's his nature to try to sniff your crotch. Please feel free to sniff his.

6. I like him a lot better than I like most people.

7. To you they are dogs. To me they are adopted kids who are short, hairy, walk on all fours and don't speak clearly. I have no problem with any of these things.

8. Dogs are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about whether they have the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, and don't need a gazillion dollars for college.
:D :p ;)

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID THAT! Doesn't it just burn you when someone says they'll come to visit, but you must lock up your dogs or cats? I've been known to ask, "Why? Do you have something that might make them sick?"

nicco

Wolfpack
You know you are right.I don't get people that doesn't like dogs.One day a man told me so angry that why do I have a dog and not a baby.You know what?I was only 15 then....Just imagine how angry I was!!!
Belive me that I really don't understand this kind of people that hate dogs.On the other hand they don't understand us,no?
Kiss Kiss:)

That was hilarious!
Most everyone who knows me is ready for a loud and frisky meeting when they arrive.

Chazhound

RD

Are you dead yet?
I have one friend in particular who needs to follow those rules. She thinks that everything Ripley does is revolting and/or unacceptable, when her dogs in fact do the exact same things. :rolleyes:

olbrent

I will put the dogs away one time for a kid friend of my children or a friend of my wife but only to explain how they need not worry, after that if you do not want my dogs around you stay away from my house, I do not want your kids around my house but I do not banish them to sit in your car while you visit! The first time I read that notice it had a notice to the dogs following it, I will try to find it and post it as well. Brent

agilitydobemom

agilitydobemom
I too am a dog lover and agree with every one when saying if you don't like it then don't come around my sister in law is very intimidated by three dobes running towards her car barking when she pulls in and as a result has only visited once in the past year but that is o.k. I don't mind

olbrent

I think we nave a commonality here! The people who have a problem with our dogs being around them are barely welcome in the first place! Since they choose to stay away due to dogs saves from biting our tongue to refrain from telling them how we feel about them in the first place! I am accused of keeping my wife from having friends as I voice my opinion freely, I am just a southern redneck but I will invite strangers in for thanksgiving etc. but do not under any circumstance tell my dogs what to do and do not touch their collar! That is strictly forbidden unless you are a member of my pack! My dogs do not beg they just sit there patiently waiting for food! If I feel they need correction I will do so... If you feel they need correction, voice your opinion freely to me and I will be glad to consider it! If you choose to step on this alpha males toes by addressing my pack members you are choosing to get in a scrap with me and I will toss you out shortly after I am done scrapping! P.S. My dogs won't listen to you as you are just an adopted pack member during your visit anyway.

Members online