*sniffsniffsniff*

Last edited:

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Those are great pics, he is such a handsome boy :D

In that very first pic he looks like a puppy lol :p

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
awww only one picture showed up for me. Im going to have to wait to view them when I can hop onto the laptop. I think they'll prob show up then

noludoru

Bored Now.
Um. Give me a second. Sorry about that. I Fed up my photobucket account.

ETA: It's NOT you. It's the pictures.

ETA: Fixed now. I'm sorry about that, guys!!! And thank you, jess, he DOES look like a puppy in it, lol.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
AW!!!!

Middie is a staple in the chaz diet. I have to see Middie pics, like, AT LEAST every few days. He's so handsome and you always take such great pics! I admire your ability to get great pics of him because he's a black dog and owning Ella, I KNOW it's not easy to get pics of black dogs.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Awww, I love the pics! I really have a soft spot for black dogs. His coat is so shiny you can almost see your reflection in it. What a cutie!

SharkBait

He's Beaut!
what breed(s) is he?
he reminds me of a (athletic/slim!) lab with a great dane head!
he's that dog that has all the really nice collars... isn't he? :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Wow, those are some EXCELLENT indoor shots!!

I love him running around, he's just gorgeous to look at.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
He's gorgeous! I love the third one on the second post.

He's very handsome. I think Summer is smitten. ;)

noludoru

Bored Now.
Thanks, everyone! :)

AW!!!!

Middie is a staple in the chaz diet. I have to see Middie pics, like, AT LEAST every few days. He's so handsome and you always take such great pics! I admire your ability to get great pics of him because he's a black dog and owning Ella, I KNOW it's not easy to get pics of black dogs.
Oh thank god you're not the only one, LOL! *commiserates* It's SO darn hard to get pictures of him. Anytime. Anywhere. Especially close-ups, though, they are the worst. And running shots of him. You have no idea how many I take for a handful to turn out nice like that.. it's very disappointing. But I like how you capture Ella with the flash, honestly.. you do a really good job of it. And even with obviously low-lighting around the room, they still turn out nice.

Awww, I love the pics! I really have a soft spot for black dogs. His coat is so shiny you can almost see your reflection in it. What a cutie!
LOL you should see him right now! A bath, conditioner, and this yummy buddy wash after bath spray.. it looks like I spray painted him to a high gloss!

He's Beaut!
what breed(s) is he?
he reminds me of a (athletic/slim!) lab with a great dane head!
he's that dog that has all the really nice collars... isn't he?
He's 1/2 English Springer Spaniel and most likely has Pointer or Labrador in him. And yes, he's one of the many dogs on the forum who has lots of collars, but I think you're thinking of Ella, lol. I've actually had a big decline in my desire for more collars.. the only thing that sparked my interest lately is the one I'm buying from Sizzle.

Wow, those are some EXCELLENT indoor shots!!

I love him running around, he's just gorgeous to look at.
Thanks, Zoom! It was macro + automatic setting + close range + semi-reflective blanket as a background. He was also sitting perfectly still in hoped of a watermelon, so that helped. ;) I just love how the flash hits his eyes in that one and it looks like they sparkle!! :D

He's gorgeous! I love the third one on the second post.

He's very handsome. I think Summer is smitten. ;)
Me too! It's my favorite of all of them. First truly decent running picture. Oh, and Middie says he thinks Summer is VERY cute, but he *may* need more pictures of her to be sure.. hehehe...

ACooper

Oh he is totally giving you the PO'd ignore in the first pic! LOL.......I LOVE IT! :D

He is a very handsome dude and those WERE great running shots Nolu, you are getting REALLY good!

Members online

No members online now.