He's getting bigger!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Took some crappy cell phone photos last night since I realized I haven't taken any pictures recently to show how big Abrams has gotten! (I really need a new phone for the sole purpose of better pictures...Mike's phone takes awesome photos. Anyways...)

Playing with his daddy:

These photos amuse the heck out of me, because Cynder is standing there looking all innocent and cute while the puppy crawls across the bottom of the frame LOL:

Cynder and Abrams started to play, and his just shows that he's now her size! Poor Cynder is going to be in for a rude awakening when he continues to grow.

And, some older pictures, but still so Abrams.

He likes to play with boxes. We have dubbed him our recyclable compactor.

I don't know what he's going to do when he can't fit in that box anymore.

He also likes to sleep on his back. These pictures were taken over the course of one day:

Silly puppy.

JacksonsMom

LOVE! He's so adorable. I love that rolly polly puppy belly too.

I love me some Chessie's. They don't really "fit" my kind of dog, but I so wish they did, because, well, I love them. lol. Especially considering I live on the Chesapeake Bay.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Some more (better) pictures that we took of him the other day.

His new favorite thing to do is to watch me in the mirror while I get ready in the mornings. He'll sit and look through the mirror at me, and then get all excited when I make eye contact with him in the mirror. LOL Stupid dog. (Ignore the nast dusty mirror, though!)

We had a going away party for Mike with his family, he Abrams was pooped towards the end:

He went with Mike to Mike's mom's house yesterday. I asked if he was being good, and this is the picture I got in reply:

And this was how he told me he was about ready to head home - I told him it looked like Abrams had grown about two inches over the course of the day!

Look at those long legs:yikes: when did he get so big! The pics of him crawling across in front of Cynder crack me up.

Xandra

haha love how his tail moves so fast he looks docked in some of the pics :D Very cute!!

Members online