UGG Starting to feel nervous

Gypsydals

So back in January I get this bright idea to do one last confo show with Ivan before his big date with the dr. to neuter him. I picked one the end of May, that had a combination specialty in it. So I paid my campsite fees and the entry fees. Well they put the preliminary counts up. OMG Majors all 5 days. Now we don't need to get any majors or points because hes already got his CH. But wholy cow :eek:, the amount of dals going to be there. And now I'm sitting here looking at my now 8 yr old dog who hasn't seen a show in 2 1/2 years. Wondering am I doing the right thing. LOL
BTW I forgot how expensive showing and/or trialing your dog can be. LOl

FG167

I still think it's a fantastic idea! You'll have lots of fun knowing it's his last "intact" show. He will probably enjoy one last spin around the ring. If it were me, I'd go in looking at it like t hat - not in terms of the competition. Good luck :)

Also, AKC events in general are hella expensive!

Gypsydals

I still think it's a fantastic idea! You'll have lots of fun knowing it's his last "intact" show. He will probably enjoy one last spin around the ring. If it were me, I'd go in looking at it like t hat - not in terms of the competition. Good luck :)

Also, AKC events in general are hella expensive!
Thats how I had been looking at it. And I need to get back to looking at it. I am more sad than nervous really. But he will get 5 one last spins in the ring. Including being in the veterans ring.

FG167

Thats how I had been looking at it. And I need to get back to looking at it. I am more sad than nervous really. But he will get 5 one last spins in the ring. Including being in the veterans ring.
:) That's fantastic - should remind you of all the fun the two of you had showing.

Members online